Best Universal Orlando E Ticket? (Poll)

Which Universal Orlando E Ticket is the Best?

• Incredible Hulk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Men in Black: Alien Attack

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Escape From Gringotts

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Forbidden Journey

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Revenge of the Mummy

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Jurassic Park River Adventure

• Skull Island Reign of Kong

• Amazing Adventures of Spiderman

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Transformers the Ride 3D

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
One Fish Two Fish, it's an amazing thrill ride with expertly crafted motions such as 'One fish, red fish, up up up. Two fish, blue fish, down down down' along with 'Two fish, blue fish, up up up. Red fish, one fish, down down down.'.

The choice is yours, fly high or low; just pick one you never know.

WDW Guru

All my opinions:

Favorite: Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man
Most Disappointing: Forbidden Journey (don't kill me for this)
Worst: Skull Island: Reign of Kong

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
All my opinions:

Favorite: Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man
Most Disappointing: Forbidden Journey (don't kill me for this)
Worst: Skull Island: Reign of Kong

No judgment here, but you feel that FJ and Kong are more disappointing and worse than F&F? I'm curious to get an idea for why. I'd never been on an attraction where people booed until I rode F&F.

WDW Guru

No judgment here, but you feel that FJ and Kong are more disappointing and worse than F&F? I'm curious to get an idea for why. I'd never been on an attraction where people booed until I rode F&F.

I didn't include F&F since I haven't ridden it yet, and I didn't consider it an E-Ticket. And don't get me wrong, I don't HATE FJ, I just thought it was an average ride. The system used is incredible but I didn't get off the ride and want to get right back on like I did with Spiderman.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
I didn't include F&F since I haven't ridden it yet, and I didn't consider it an E-Ticket.

Oh, makes sense. Everyone should ride F&F just so they can experience how low the bar can get. I believe it would be more entertaining to find a parking space in the garage. :joyfull:

UpAllNight

I should add that there’s something about Jurassic Park that makes me happy on a level the others don’t. It’s dated, which prevents it from being top, but I’m very excited for Hollywood’s update.

Wendy Pleakley

Forbidden Journey is one of my favorite attractions anywhere, let alone Universal.

First off, it's just fun. Lots of speed and movement. Never a dull moment.

It's unique. It doesn't feel like any other attraction.

It has a good mix of screens and physical elements. It uses screens when appropriate, but doesn't skimp on the physical sets.

Wendy Pleakley

E.T. is a classic.

It's also too early to consider Hagrid. Most people haven't ridden it yet, and those who have are still excited by it's newness.

Wendy Pleakley

Don't take my comment seriously, it wasn't. I do love all of the rides I listed except F&F but they're not my favorites.

Likewise. F&F is pretty bad.

E.T. is a classic dark ride in many ways, and flying is always fun, but it's also cheesy enough that anyone who is lactose intolerant should think twice about riding.

Tonto

I didn't include F&F since I haven't ridden it yet, and I didn't consider it an E-Ticket. And don't get me wrong, I don't HATE FJ, I just thought it was an average ride. The system used is incredible but I didn't get off the ride and want to get right back on like I did with Spiderman.
I love Forbidden Journey. I will say it can be a tough ride to ride back to back for me. This ride gets me dizzy and I don’t get dizzy on rides

Tonto

I'm sure it is, but I don't think it's possible to objectively rank a new ride so soon. There's that feeling of "oh wow, that was the best ride ever" when one first experiences a new ride, but a bit of time needs to pass to let the "novelty" factor wear off.
You can tell with ET that’s Universal was trying to bring it. For me the ride is a mixture of awesomeness and really, really bad thematic choices. For example the beginning is amazing. Flying to ET’s home planet is horrendous.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom