Best tv sitcom Disney World trip ever

cosmicgirl

I loved all the ones we got over here, which is probably not all of them. We got Full House, Family Matters, Step by Step, and Boy Meets World if I'm not forgetting any. I have them on VHS somewhere and that tape was pretty much all I had to go on before our first trip in '99. I remember being super confused when we were on the ferry to MK the first day because the layout of everything was so different from what I had imagined based on the episodes. And it took me years to decipher how a room at Dixie Landings could've had a jacuzzi tub, only to realize that the shot was from Dixie Landings, but the room was at OKW.

Favorite moments:
- announcing a move on ToT;
- Michelle and the Genie;
- Uncle Jesse singing in front of the castle;
- Corey and Shawn waking up on Splash Mountain;
- the scenes at the Living Seas;
- Laura and Stephan in front the castle.

nickys

Premium Member
I just saw a Roseanne episode, it was like watching any normal real world family on a Disney trip adding the abnoctious comedy from the Roseanne show. I got a bit nalstalgic from the early 90's sites as well that they showed.

I'd forgotten that episode. Time to search for it online!

Goofy213

They probably never did a Home Improvement Episode because would have tried to add more power to RnRC or Test Track. UgUgUggg. My Favorite was always Step by Step. I always wanted to try to break the world record like the best friend or cousin or whatever the guy was, I can't remember, too long ago. But yes, a Home Improvement one would have been cool. Just to play devils advocate, has anyone seen the band invasions from the late 90's concerts filmed at Disney (ex. Backstreet Boy's, N'sync, Brittany)?

Kristamouse

My girls watched Sabrina the Teenage Witch on Amazon and loved the ANimal Kingdom episode:) I watched with them
Blackish did one and I loved the end when they all watched the fireworks. In the blackish episode some of the family used a VIP guide can anyone confirm if it is the same actor who works at the Grand Floridian andnhelps the Heck’s in the Middle. Kids and I think it is...

Kristamouse

My girls watched Sabrina the Teenage Witch on Amazon and loved the ANimal Kingdom episode:) I watched with them
Blackish did one and I loved the end when they all watched the fireworks. In the blackish episode some of the family used a VIP guide can anyone confirm if it is the same actor who works at the Grand Floridian andnhelps the Heck’s in the Middle. Kids and I think it is...
IMDB was no Help:/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom