Best sushi in WDW?

luna99

Original Poster
where can I get great sushi at WDW? I don't imagine too many restaurants even have it on the menu.

thanks! mmmmm sushi!
sushi.jpg

withasmile

kimonos at the swan hotel... i loved it. we went there almost everyday. i think they open at 5pm and close at 11pm or 12am. they have karaoke too.

helliker

The California Grill at the Contemporary has great sushi. Of course for quality you have to pay (1 California Roll = $18). Only other place at WDW I've had it is Wolfgang Puck's at Downtown Disney. It was decent.

ktflisa

Wow- Cal Grill is high for even "fantastically wonderful" sushi! I see WP is a bit cheaper, is it good? Do you know if they just stick to the few they have or maybe let you request your own?

I've heard that kimono's is excellent - I may have to try that one out next trip.

Anyone else? Any other places on property? What about World Showcase Japan?

Can't wait!!!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Tempura Kiku and Matsunoma Lounge in Japan had pretty good sushi for my tastes. The shrimp tempura was quite good, but I found that my sashimi was a little on the unfresh side. Either way, if you're not spoiled on the best sushi money can buy before you get down there, these 2 places in Japan are good to get your fix while at WDW.

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
WP has a limited menu. You're best bet is Kimonos I think. Unless you're staying off property or have a car. There are some good places on I-Drive, in Celebration and one near the airport I could suggest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom