Best sushi at Disney?

durangojim

Original Poster
My wife and I really enojoy thevsushimatbthe California Grill, where else besides the Japanese pavillion can we enjoy great sushi on property? We're staying at the Poly in two weeks.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Kimonos (at the Swan) is pretty good. However, I'll be honest...it's not as good as the sushi at Cali Grill, which for my money, is the best sushi on property.

disneylemons

My kids love the sushi you can get at the Poly - here is a sushi bar right outside the Kona Cafe or you can order it from Kona too..

KJ1081

We loved the sushi at California Grill! My husband and I split the Yoshie's Deluxe Platter and it was amazing. It's pricey, but you can't beat the quality and the view.

echovictor

Don’t know the best but do know the worst. Stay away from Tokyo Dining at Epcot. It was practically inedible. I’ve had better at my local Publix.

tjkref418

Given that your staying at the Poly, I would have to say the "stand" outside the Kona Cafe. It did not quite meet the quality of the Cali Grill, but I thought it was good.

Monorail Lime

Don’t know the best but do know the worst. Stay away from Tokyo Dining at Epcot. It was practically inedible. I’ve had better at my local Publix.
Agreed. Totally sub-par. Tastes like the refrigerated stuff one might find at a grocery store.

California Grill and the Poly sushi bar/Kona Cafe are both really really good. I usually hit up Poly sushi bar when I need my sushi fix because it is cheaper and less stuffy than Cali. Also, they serve a decent Mai Tai.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom