Best Spot to Propose

jedimaster1227

In front of the Eiffel Tower in the France Pavilion at night... Seeing the "city of love" at Epcot is the next best thing to seeing it in person!

Or, you could take her to the beach near the Boardwalk at night and propose there (as the sky lights up from ROE). Either of the two are ultra romantic! :animwink:

Nansafan

My cousin proposed last summer, 8/11/06, during Wishes. Just to the right of the castle is a spot called the Plaza Rose Garden. We were all there (10 of us). My brother video-taped the proposal and a friend was snapping pictures the whole time. The event was beautifully preserved for them on video and in photos. About midway through Wishes, Julies Andrews speaks ending with something like, "remember Wishes do come true" whereby the rest of the fireworks finish. At that point, Paul leaned over and said to Bre, "you know what my wish is, my wish is for Bre to be my wife" then he dropped to one knee, and proposed. She collapsed into his arms in tears while the finale of the fireworks exploded around them. The wedding is in 3 weeks, 10/20/07. That same evening we had eaten dinner in the castle and while we were there, a proposal occurred. We have seen many proposals at dinner in the castle and if you call Disney, they actually have people who will arrange it for you. Another beautiful place is the beach at the Poly and you can still do it during Wishes. Good luck on wherever you decide.

CAPTAIN HOOK

A backdrop of the Castle during Wishes is probably the most popular proposal spot, there are romantic meals in the better restaurants around the resorts and World Showcase as well.

Good luck

Nemo14

Wherever you choose will be the most romantic place for you, so just propose where you feel it's right!

happymom52003

Is there a certain location in WDW that is special to her? My husband proposed in front of the castle because he knew it was special to me. It could not have been more perfect.

Teenchy

Most people will always say at or near the Castle. But think about what would be special to your fiance and then incorporate that into the big event.

also if you dont mind spending some extra $$ and also getting some help with some great ideas visit this site:

www.giftsofalifetime.com

They are great! including decorating your room that night while your out popping the big question.

Good luck and congrats.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom