Best Source for Disney Parks Background Music?

wdwtopten

Original Poster
I often listen to background music from the parks (you know, the music they play in Adventure Land or Frontier Land...or the music they play on Main Street USA or inside various resorts, etc.).

I often listen to them on Youtube, but I am looking for a convenient way to listen to that music either on my Sonos system or on my iPhone.

The people over at DPark Radio have 2 streams: one for Disney Music (think songs from the films, with lyrics, like Let It Go from Frozen or Friend Like Me from Aladdin) and another stream for background music. The Disney Music stream can be listened to via TuneIn, which I can stream through my Sonos system directly, but the background stream isn't on TuneIn. DPark does have an iPhone app though, and I can listen to the background music stream on it and AirPlay it to my Sonos system, so that is ok enough, although it isn't perfect.

So, my questions:

* Do any of you have a favorite source for listening to Disney background music?
* Do you know if any of those sources stream online, but not on Youtube?

wdwtopten

Original Poster
Mousebits for downloads, no streaming. I don't stream all that often. Sorcerer Radio, if they still exist.

I have some stuff downloaded too, but I can't find a good way to play the files. I can play them directly from Dropbox or Google Drive or whatever, but they only play one track at a time. I can't make a playlist or anything. There are some apps that allow you to do that, but they are kind of janky and you have to give them access to your Google Drive account (for example) and that makes me nervous.

What do you use to play back the files?

Anders Limpar

I have some stuff downloaded too, but I can't find a good way to play the files. I can play them directly from Dropbox or Google Drive or whatever, but they only play one track at a time. I can't make a playlist or anything. There are some apps that allow you to do that, but they are kind of janky and you have to give them access to your Google Drive account (for example) and that makes me nervous.

What do you use to play back the files?

iTunes. Sorry, I'm old school.

wdwtopten

Original Poster
FYI, just in case someone finds this later on, there are a few streaming stations available through TuneIn that I just found:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom