Best snack

LisMol

Original Poster
Wondering if anyone has any favourite snacks I should put on my list?
I’ll be at Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Hollywood Studios? Thanks!

NiarrNDisney

MK - Dole Whip Float (Aloha Isle), Eggrolls (Adventureland Eggroll Wagon), Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich (Plaza Parlor), Pepper Jack Pretzel (Lunching Pad), Sleepy Hollow (so many great things including the Ice cream Cookie Sandwich)

Epcot - Baklava (Tangierine Cafe Coffee Shop), Cloudberry Horn (Kringla Bakeri), Curry Chicken Pockets (Joy of Tea), Kakigori (Kabuki Cafe), Macrons or Napoleon (Les Halles), Nudel Gratin (Sommerfest), Peach Cobbler (Liberty Inn), "Poutine" (Refreshment Port)

DHS - Cream Cheese stuffed Pretzel (Pretzel Palooza), Grapefruit Cake (Hollywood Brow Derby),

Darkseid

The caramel butter bar at Karamell-kuche in the Germany pavilion in Epcot is my very favorite snack ever. Pretty much anything there is great, but that thing is perfection.

I am Timmy

I'm obsessed with with giant bavarian pretzels - the German pavilion in Epcot has them and Baseline Taphouse in HS. I also like school bread in the Norway pavilion (Kringla bakeri).

Otterhead

I will second both the Cheshire cat-tails in MK and the massive carrot cake cookies at Sweet Spells. Weirdly one of my favorite cheap snacks (only a few bucks) is the Lefse at Kringla Bakeri -- a potato flatbread with butter and cinnamon sugar. Simple but a great pick me up.

Otterhead

We loved the carrot cake cookies from writers stop at HS, can’t seem to find them since that location closed. Where is sweet spells?!
The store on the corner of Hollywood and Sunset that used to be the "Villain" store. The sweet/bake shop is in the entrance with the marquee. I think they also have them at the Trolley Car Cafe (the Starbucks).

MK: Dole Whip, Funnel Cake at Sleepy Hollow, Corn Dogs at Casey's Corner, Mint Ice Cream from the Ice Cream Parlour.
EP: School bread from Norway, Strawberry Tart from Les Halles Boulangerie, Frozen Grey Goose Sluchy from France, Carmel Popcorn from Karamell Kuche, Chips with Quesos and any specialty Margarita from Cava de Tequila in Mexico
HS: Carrot Cake cookie at Writer's Stop and P&J milkshake from 50's
AK: Jungle Juice sluchy from Mahindi QS, Dole whip with Rum at Tamu Tamu Refreshments, Fresh Fruit from Harambe Market

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom