Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Spring

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Winter

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

wdwfanatic17

Original Poster
What is your favorite season to go to WDW and why.

For me it is Winter, when everything at the world is in to the seasons and the atmosphere is wonderful. Even though it does not get very cold here in florida, it gets cold enough.

DisneyHog6

I voted for the fall too. The lines are much shorter than in the normal summer season, and it's not too hot, not too cold. It's just right...:sohappy:

disneydudette

I like to go the week right after labor day week.......its still slightly warm and the parks are nearly deserted cuz floridian kids are back in school and so are others around the country.......I don't know bout world wide.

DisneyCP2000

Winter for me. I love the holidays! there's not much of a crowd either. If there's one thing I love to do it's running around the resorts and parks admiring all the Christmas trees. I really like the Lights of Winter, I could seriously sit there for hours. I also enjoy the Osbourne lights at the Studions. Plus when New Years roll around, the parks are one gigantic party! Happy Holdiays :D

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
the seasons are kinda wrong for FL.. especially since we only have 2 seasons - Summer, and nothot... I like nothot the best

MKCustodial

Originally posted by mktiggerman
the seasons are kinda wrong for FL.. especially since we only have 2 seasons - Summer, and nothot... I like nothot the best

Hey, Rob, you should try Brazil one of these days. We also have two seasons: Blazing-Hot and Incredibly Warm. :lol: Sometimes, though, we do get a cooler winter, like FL sometimes has.

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
Fall is definetly the best season to go to Disney because like other people say it's not that warm and not that cold and the crowds are fairly light. We went in November last time and it was the best time I have had because we got to see everything.

Dawn S

Another vote for Fall. Florida doesn't have seasons...Rob was right in that. We have 355 days of summer & 10 days of "other". The fall months are definitely the most tolerable & enjoyable months to be at WDW.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by MKCustodial

Hey, Rob, you should try Brazil one of these days. We also have two seasons: Blazing-Hot and Incredibly Warm. :lol: Sometimes, though, we do get a cooler winter, like FL sometimes has.

same for puerto rico.. except for the cooler weather. The only time it gets cold down there is when I leave the refrigerator open and then walk in the kitchen

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom