Best ride vehicle

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Horizons! The ride vehicle's walls/shape made you feel like you were the ONLY one experiencing the ride until you were hearing the diving safety rules in Sea Castle where the track curved around and down.

Also, what other ride vehicle on property let/lets you pick the ending to the attraction with a lighted panel on the vehicle?

Horizons FTW. :king:

EPCOT Explorer

SpaceShip Earth...GOTTA love those touchscreens.:D

SeaCabs were great too.I loved being able too look out at the tanks as you drifted past..:lol:

And Soarin!Can't forget those!
:ROFLOL:

CBug88

MK- HM since the revamp- everything is so crystal clear!

EPCOT- SSE- I love the touchscreens!

DHS- ToT/RnR

AK- EE/Kilamanjaro Safari

Oriolesmagic

MK: Haunted Mansion

Epcot: Maelstrom/SSE: always had a fondness for Maelstrom and you gotta love the touch screens.

HS: Ugh...I don't know ah wait almost forgot TSM!

AK: Definitely Primiev.....haha you thought I was serious...Dinosaur

slooger99

Mk- Haunted Masnion by FARRRR.... gotta love the darkness to it all
Epcot- Test Track... Im a sucekr for the caution tape
AK- Dinosaur
DHS- RNR Coaster......... just pure love there

TheDisneyMagic

Magic Kingdom - Doom Buggies, fit theming so well and since the refurb have crystal clear audio.

Epcot - I am tied between picking Horizons' vehicle or Journey into Imagination (although renound for problems it was a pretty great experience when it worked).

Disney's Hollywood Studios - Toy Story Midway Mania, these are a fantastic example of great design and fun.

Disney's Animal Kingom - This one has to be handed to Dinosaur.

Oriolesmagic

Magic Kingdom - Doom Buggies, fit theming so well and since the refurb have crystal clear audio.

Epcot - I am tied between picking Horizons' vehicle or Journey into Imagination (although renound for problems it was a pretty great experience when it worked).

Disney's Hollywood Studios - Toy Story Midway Mania, these are a fantastic example of great design and fun.

Disney's Animal Kingom - This one has to be handed to Dinosaur.

Yeah TSM cars are weird two cars sit on each end of a peanut shaped base... I don't know have you seen anything like it?

Testtrack321

Define "best". Comfort? Experience? Tech?

MK: A hard one due to the variety of them, but I'd have to say Space Mountain rockets. I love the out of control felling you get when you're in them.

Epcot: Living with the Land. There's just something cool about those boat flat things, plus they were nice and open, just a fun ride vehicle!

DHS: Not many here, eh? I'd have to say Great Movie Ride, I love them.

AK: Dinosaur with Expedition Everest has a close second.

MK: HM/BTMR - Doombuggies are awesome, love the train details fits the ride well.

Epcot: SSE - Touch screens!!!

DHS: RnRC - Love the limo theme and the different license plates per limo.

AK: EE - Love the steam, especially the whistle, and the extreme detail.

NiarrNDisney

Here are my picks:

MK - Captain Nemo's Nautilus (20K Under the Sea)

Epcot - ClamMobiles (The Seas w/ Nemo & Friends)

DHS - Limos (RNRC)

DAK - Time Rovers (Primeval Whirl)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom