Born Modest. Wore Off.
Of course, the OP was going for positivity regarding Epcot, so I will add some.
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse finally gives the American Adventure an interesting restaurant.
- The restaurants in World Showcase have mostly remained good, and not been ruined by attempts to cater to the masses.
- Awesome Planet is a worthy replacement of Circle of Life.
- The elimination of the monoliths in the entrance plaza is a great improvement, and the new placement of the Leave a Legacy pics is well done.
- The F&G, F&W and Arts festivals bring life and color to the park.
- While not in Epcot, the Skyliner is the best mode of transportation in all of WDW, it also takes a decent number of buses off the roads, and it feels like an Epcot-like transport system -- big win.