Best restaurants for a big group with kids?

danyoung56

Yeah, I forgot about that. Still, it had the items I would have ordered anyway. And the price, even prix fixe, was comparable to what it was.

Joeamc

Hi guys,

My family booked our Disney Vacation a couple of months ago for the first week of March. Now my sister and brother-in-law decided to join us and are bringing their kids. I am now trying to change my previous ADR to include the whole family. We will be a group of 8 people: 4 adults and 4 kids. We have a 2 y.o. girl, a 6 y.o boy, a 9 y.o. boy and a 12 y.o. boy traveling with us.

I am wondering if anyone has suggestions on which restaurants would be the best for such a large group and will please such a wide age group. We are planing on doing one day at AK, EP, and 2 days at MK and HS (we're big Star Wars fans).

This is what I was able to book so far for 8 people:
50's Prime Time Dinner (dinner)
Crystal Palace (brunch)
Via Napoli (lunch)
Rose and Crown Pub (dinner)
Donald Safari Breakfast at Tusker House (brunch)
Be our Guest (dinner)
Coral Reef (lunch)

Could not get Ohana' but will keep trying

Thanks
Chef Mickeys

utterlunacy

Ok perfect I'll see if I can swap some out. Thanks for the input.đź‘Ť
If you are a morning person you can sometimes get Crystal palace reservations up to an hour before the park opens. It is a neat experience walking through the park basically by yourself if you think you can get the kids up and to a 7am(ish) breakfast

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom