Best Quick Service

GVentola

I haven't tried the pizza at Pizzerizzo at Disney's Hollywood Studios--looks average at best--but they have an excellent Antipasto Salad. But they close at 4. One time at that park, I made a beeline for Pizzerizzo, the salad on my mind, only to find it had closed a few minutes before. (I've often gone to the parks around 4 in the afternoon.) So I had the Mediterranean Salad at ABC Commissary instead. That was great, too. Can't speak for the steak; it's not something I would order in a QS.
By the way, my favorite quick service restaurant is Columbia Harbour House in Magic Kingdom. Just like the atmosphere and the chicken.

Pmoffatt

HS seems to be where people struggle the most to find good QS, but we have always enjoyed Backlot Express. The chicken & waffles and Darth Vader cupcakes are good.
MK- Pinnochio Village Haus, especially if we can get a table overlooking Small World
EP- Yorkshire Fish & Chips
AK-Flame Tree still tops Satu’li Canteen for us, but both excellent

Jeff456

MK - Columbia Harbour House / Cosmic Rays (Need my plastic cheese fix).
Epcot - Sunshine seasons, enough said!
DHS - Terrible choice, ABC Commissary is the best of a bad bunch.
AK - Flame Tree.

There is loads of great choice at Disney Springs, Blaze Pizza and Wolfgang Puck express in the Marketplace are my favourites!

NiarrNDisney

MK - Be our Guest, Columbia Harbour House, Pinocchio Village House

Epcot - Boulangerie Patisserie Les Halles, Katsura Grill, Liberty Inn, Sunshine Seasons, Tangierine Cafe

DHS - Backlot Express, Rosie's All-American Cafe

DAK - RestaurantoSaurus, Satu'li Canteen, Yak & Yeti Local Food Cafes

DS - Cookes of Dublin, Earl of Sandwich, Food Trucks in Exposition Park, Morimoto Street Food, Wolfgang Puck Express,

Resorts - Boardwalk Bakery (BWR), Capt. Cook's (Poly), Hurricane Hanna's (BCR), Landscape of Flavor (AoA), The Mara (AKL), Riverside Mill (PORS), Roaring Fork (WL), Sassagoula Floatworks (POFQ)

Last edited:

crxbrett

This is crazy talk. It's one of the worst things you could possibly eat at WDW. The sole of your shoe after a long day in the park would probably have better flavor, and be more tender.

23l618.jpg

Minnesota disney fan

MK: BOG, then CHH
AK: Yak and Yeti Local foods (chix and rice), then Flame Tree
Haven't tried Satu'li yet, but will in March :)
Epcot: England for fish and chips by the lake
HS: tried ABC Commissary last time, and it was good. I do think they have upped their game with their selections. I wouldn't try steak on QS, and most TS too :)
DS: Earl of Sandwich, and Giardelli's for their yummy ice cream!
Now I'm hungry!

danyoung56

Here's mine -

MK - Either Columbia Harbor House or Cosmic Ray's. The food is better at CHH, but Cosmic Ray's has Sonny Eclipse, which I never miss!

Epcot - I don't really have a favorite here.

DHS - Again, not really a favorite. If I do lunch here, I'll usually just get a yummy turkey leg.

DAK - Flame Tree, my favorite of all 4 parks. LOVE them ribs, and I really love the seating down by the water looking across at Everest and all the people having fun.

tlking88

When my family travels we have a vacation club but we mainly do the dining plan for the refillable mugs for the stay. We split our reservation for one day with the DDP for 3 adults. Then spread them out throughout the stay with the rest of the booking.

amykay9377

MK - Columbia Harbour House / Cosmic Rays (Need my plastic cheese fix).
Epcot - Sunshine seasons, enough said!
DHS - Terrible choice, ABC Commissary is the best of a bad bunch.
AK - Flame Tree.

There is loads of great choice at Disney Springs, Blaze Pizza and Wolfgang Puck express in the Marketplace are my favourites!

Did they bring back the pump-it-yourself cheese at Cosmic Ray's? I thought that was gone forever!!

Anyway, since I'm here, my 2¢:
MK - Columbia Harbor House. I love the fried shrimp!
Epcot - Yorkshire. We actually don't eat at Epcot very much (unless it's Via Napoli)
DHS - ABC is a safe choice for us
AK - Pizzafari - the Garlic Knots are delish!

Don't overlook Disney Springs - Blaze Pizza is like "The Subway of Pizza" and really tasty. D-Luxe burger is the best burger I've put in my face. Wolfgang at the Marketplace is great use of a dining credit. And, at MK or Epcot, venture out of the park and go to resorts! At MK, you can go to Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Poly or Grand Flo. From Epcot, you have Swan, Dolphin, Beach Club, Yacht Club and the Boardwalk! Choices are totally endless!!

Weather_Lady

My family's favorites:

MK - Pecos Bill (buy an overpriced fajita platter and "make it worth it" by adding -- and eating -- 5 pounds of guacamole)
Epcot - Tangierine Cafe
AK - Flame Tree BBQ (but we haven't tried the new Satu'li Canteen)
HS - starvation is preferable (or a visit to the Brown Derby Lounge; it's technically not CS, but I see lounges as more akin to CS than TS)

Lee C

The last time we visited (June 2017) we tried an experiment where I set aside $45 per day for each person (less than the price of QSDP). We also bought resort cups for each person. The rules were simple. People could bank aside money for the future, but not borrow from it. Not only did everyone eat plenty of everything they wanted, they ate *three* meals a day and had money left over when the trip was over. Sharing larger meals was a money saver!
Coronado Springs - Pepper market (most breakfasts and a couple of lunches)
MK - Columbia Harbor House, BOG
AK - Flame Tree, Satu'li, Yak & Yeti
HS - ABC Commisary
EP - Yorkshire, Katsura, Lotus Blossum, Tangierine, The french bakery

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom