Best Quick Service

PoppinsFan

Original Poster
Looking for quick service restaurant suggestions. We normally purchase the regular DDP, but are leaning toward purchasing the Quick Service plan this year. Thanks for the help!

Captain Barbossa

Looking for quick service restaurant suggestions. We normally purchase the regular DDP, but are leaning toward purchasing the Quick Service plan this year. Thanks for the help!
MK- Pecos Bill's, Columbia Harbor House, and Cosmic Ray's

EPCOT- La Cantina de San Angel, and Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie

AK- Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery, and Flame Tree Barbecue

DHS- Catalina Eddie's

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Satu'li has now replaced Flame Tree as my QS of choice at DAK. Yak & Yeti walk up is decent, but they got rid of the noodles. 😣

All the others mentioned are excellent choices. I'd add Yorkshire Fish & Chips in England. And you can't go wrong with a hot dog from Casey's.

slappy magoo

On days where people are going to MK, I always suggest taking a little time out of the park, monorail or walk over to Contemporary. Pretty decent selection of entrees for everyone, mammoth cupcakes, if you have kids they dig watching the monorail go in and out of the hotel. A good way to beat the heat assuming it's a hot day. Also decent choice of merch at the shops next door with hardly ever the sort of checkout lines you can find in the parks. And when you're ready, just walk or monorail back to the MK, or take a little time to resort hope by monorail and check out Poly and GF.

NeedMoreMickey

I'll have to throw my question out there about the cost of the QS plan. Isn't it around $50-$55 a day per person for quick service? I know I can eat cheaper than that if I'm doing quick service for my meals. We now buy gift cards at home and pay for our meals with them instead of a DP.
MK - Sleepy Hollow – waffle strawberries
Epcot - Refreshment Port near Canada – now has cheddar cheese soup
AK - Eight Spoon Café – mac & cheese with pulled pork or shrimp
HS - Hollywood Brown Derby (outside tables) – cobb salad

Starlight67

I'll have to throw my question out there about the cost of the QS plan. Isn't it around $50-$55 a day per person for quick service? I know I can eat cheaper than that if I'm doing quick service for my meals. We now buy gift cards at home and pay for our meals with them instead of a DP.

I totally agree with this of buying the gift cards (or just using 'regular' money) instead of buying the QS dining plan. You can eat much cheaper without the Dining Plan. A Disney cast member told me a couple weeks ago when I was there that adults are allowed to buy kids meals for themselves. (**The adults eating kids meals thing was discussed at length in a recent thread**.) At any rate, once I found this out I ate kids meals the rest of the trip. Plenty of food and average $8.00 each. Brought my own snacks from home, but threw in some Disney purchased snacks/ice cream/drinks here and there. I realized that for me it turns out to be less costly to just pay for meals. Though probably wouldn't work so well for people with larger appetites.

PS: I thought the ABC Commissary at HS had actually stepped up it's menu and quality of food a notch or two on my recent trip. But yeah, I agree that prior to that it was shoe-leather city! :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom