Best quick service restaurant in Disneyland Paris?

AndyS2992

Hmm.. Cafe Hyperion, Cowboy Cookout or Chalet de la Marionette are all fine and equal imo. Standard Disney over priced food.

I find it's worth walking five minutes out of the park in to Disney Village and going to Five Guys or McDonald's. Much cheaper.

Though I do like the Disney meals, you get main, side, drink and dessert for around 16 euros give or take. It's not too bad I guess. You can view the menus on the official site, pick which menu suits you best. Each one is different.

Sir_Cliff

Hmm.. Cafe Hyperion, Cowboy Cookout or Chalet de la Marionette are all fine and equal imo. Standard Disney over priced food.

I find it's worth walking five minutes out of the park in to Disney Village and going to Five Guys or McDonald's. Much cheaper.

Though I do like the Disney meals, you get main, side, drink and dessert for around 16 euros give or take. It's not too bad I guess. You can view the menus on the official site, pick which menu suits you best. Each one is different.
Yes, I can't really think of any quick service place at DLP that has seemed anything beyond fulfilling the function of providing food when you feel hungry. Haven't had any particularly bad experiences either, mind you. Maybe most mixed on Fuente de Oro, but mostly because the wait and crowding for fairly bland food was crazy the one time I went.

I would go Earl of Sandwich over any of the options within the park, but I understand if you get hungry and are deep in Disneyland Parc that it would seem like a bit of slog to walk all that way.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
For info, just ate at Fuente d’Oro yesterday at lunch. There was no line and they were incredibly quick. The menu has changed since I last went and now it is really just a choice between burritos. My friends got the vegetarian option and I got the beef option. Is it a great burrito? No. Nevertheless we all agreed it was tasty and it kept us going from noon until well into the evening.

Sir_Cliff

For info, just ate at Fuente d’Oro yesterday at lunch. There was no line and they were incredibly quick. The menu has changed since I last went and now it is really just a choice between burritos. My friends got the vegetarian option and I got the beef option. Is it a great burrito? No. Nevertheless we all agreed it was tasty and it kept us going from noon until well into the evening.
No wait seems like an improvement... from the guest's perspective, at least. The food was entirely forgettable when I was last there in 2019, but that's pretty standard for DLP QS. What stands out in my mind is what a madhouse it was in terms of queuing and crowding.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom