Best quick service in Disney Springs....

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Last year we were at Disney Springs and got to eat at Morimotos quick service...we loved it!

I definitely would like to eat at the restaurant next time we go back. Of course we want to try the other quick services there too....

so what do you guys like? What else seems to be a good one there in Disney Springs?

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
I dont remember Chicken Guy and Blaze...what do they have? well of course, besides Chicken Guy serving chicken! lol!

tissandtully

Blaze Pizza is hands-down best value for the money. I live close to two Earl of Sandwich, so it's not usually worth waiting in the long lines at the one at DS. I have also enjoyed the D-Lux burger, though it tends to get more expensive when you add fries and all that, but it was definitely a good burger.

NiarrNDisney

I have to stick with my tried and true Cookes of Dublin and Earl of Sandwich though I do enjoy the Food Trucks in Exposition Park and liked Yesake.
Though I am very interested to try Morimoto Street Food and Daily Poutine on my next trip

Jon81uk

Wolfgang Puck Express is great food and good quality. But last time we were there it took a long time for food to come out to the table.

Blaze Pizza is fantastic, good pizza, whatever toppings you want and it’s great value at under $10.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom