• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Best Preshow Sound System

wdwmagic

Administrator
Original Poster
I would give this to Studio C at Rock n RollerCoaster - lots of volume, great bass, playing Walk This Way by Aerosmith. Just wish the pesky CMs wouldnt talk over it!!!! :)

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by wdwmagic
I would give this to Studio C at Rock n RollerCoaster - lots of volume, great bass, playing Walk This Way by Aerosmith. Just wish the pesky CMs wouldnt talk over it!!!! :)

Studio C gets my vote also. nothing like hearing walk this way as soon as u get in.

mightyduck

I agree. Aerosmith was the only thing that got me on this ride to begin with...

That, and the encouragement of all here... :)

mickeyfan

Rock n Roller Coaster gets my vote!! However, now when we here Walk This Way on the radio my daughter begs to go back to DW and ride RnRC:eek: :)

nuttyskadork

Studio C gets my vote also. nothing like hearing walk this way as soon as u get in.

Ughh I dunno. I remember the pre-show video had really bad sound when we saw it. Space Mountain probably has the best sound, great music but it doesnt neccesarily sound that great. I would go with Stitch or Mission Space tbh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom