Best Pre-Show at WDW

barnum42

diddy_mouse said:
MuppetVision3D ranks right up there though. i love the tap dancing Gonzos and also Rizzo the Rat. :lol:
*In best Rizzo voice*
"Na na na na na na na na NAAAH na na na naaaah! How ya' doin'? Welcome to my forum"

:lol:

JCAEdge21

my top 3....
1. muppetvision
2. rock 'n' roller coaster
3. tower of terror

i also like the dinosaur preshow, but not as much as these three.

pepper2028

I always use to love the old HISTA pre-show with the slides from Kodak. Or maybe Im just a fan of Phill Collins"True Clors", either way I loved that pre show. Why did they have to go and change it?

dxwwf3

pepper2028 said:
I always use to love the old HISTA pre-show with the slides from Kodak. Or maybe Im just a fan of Phill Collins"True Clors", either way I loved that pre show. Why did they have to go and change it?

Because sometimes even Disney makes some mistakes. Maybe Kodak wanted the change? If so, then they are the idiots :lol: I wasn't a huge fan of True Colors, but it certainly was better than that load of crap they show now. It almost keeps me from going to see HISTA to begin with. Now I try and time it so we don't have to watch the preshow.

For those of you that actually like the new show, I'm sorry. I just hate it with a passion.

DDuckFan130

dxwwf3 said:
Because sometimes even Disney makes some mistakes. Maybe Kodak wanted the change? If so, then they are the idiots :lol: I wasn't a huge fan of True Colors, but it certainly was better than that load of crap they show now. It almost keeps me from going to see HISTA to begin with. Now I try and time it so we don't have to watch the preshow.

For those of you that actually like the new show, I'm sorry. I just hate it with a passion.
Must agree with you there. I find it to be real corny, even for Disney :rolleyes:. Plus, it's just a really loooong ad for Kodak.

Im not sure if this counts as a preshow but anyway. On the line for space mountain there were those fake intergalatic comercials. They just added to the futuristic feeling.

DDuckFan130

headmouse2000 said:
Im not sure if this counts as a preshow but anyway. On the line for space mountain there were those fake intergalatic comercials. They just added to the futuristic feeling.
Oh wow I remember them. They haven't been playing them lately have they huh? I just remember Mario Lopez in those things :lol:. I never really enjoyed them but it helped to pass the time.

Oh someone mentioned the pre-show to HM. How dumb am I to forget?? That is definitely up there as a favorite!

cindy_k

Another vote for Universe of Energy. :) I really love that pre-show, Ellen is very funny.

I also enjoy Muppet Vision, Haunted Mansion and Alien Encounter.

pepper2028

DDuckFan130 said:
Must agree with you there. I find it to be real corny, even for Disney :rolleyes:. Plus, it's just a really loooong ad for Kodak.
Just me I guess then...Im a film and telacom major, so the kodak show was always fun to see with all the interesting photos that people around the country had taken...your right it was kinda one long commerical spot...but havent you ever cried after seeing a phone company spot on tv that plays to your emotional pathos...same thing for me really.

dxwwf3

pepper2028 said:
Just me I guess then...Im a film and telacom major, so the kodak show was always fun to see with all the interesting photos that people around the country had taken...your right it was kinda one long commerical spot...but havent you ever cried after seeing a phone company spot on tv that plays to your emotional pathos...same thing for me really.

Um she was talking about the current preshow and not the True Colors one. She was replying to my quote that was bashing the current preshow.

DDuckFan130

dxwwf3 said:
Um she was talking about the current preshow and not the True Colors one. She was replying to my quote that was bashing the current preshow.
Um...:lookaroun...yeah I'm talking about the one that's in place now. I vaguely remember the pre-show that was there before this one and it was cute but again I don't remember it very well.

matt88mph

Ooh. My favorite preshows, eh? Let's see...

Best Humor Preshows:
Jungle Cruise
Cranium Command
Muppet Vision 3-D

Best Non-Humor Preshows:
Backlot Tour
The Late Horizons
Splash Mountain

Best Art and Color:
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Space Mountain

ditzeechick02

Original Poster
Speaking of the HISTA pre-show... I loved the Kodak one and was very disappointed when I went 3 weeks ago and saw it was gone. It always almost made me cry... True Colors was the perfect song for it! The pictures were so cute too!

DivineMadness7

I think my answer is obvious.... :rolleyes:

Gonzo with those potted plants on his head....gets me EVERY time! :lol:

and Rizzo as Mickey...oh man, I've seen that pre-show so many times, but it doesn't matter...I still can't stop laughing!

I just love reading all the boxes and "props" in the room too...

my favorites are the "2D Fruities" and the picture hanging from the ceiling of the muppet that looks like Jim Henson....

Foolish Mortal

Even as much as I love Aerosmith, I have to rank RNRC behind Muppet Vision. The whole Muppet pre-show is non stop laughs. I still laugh at Rizzo the rat as Mickey. And make sure you get good and close for the deodorant test !!!

TiggerBW

Foolish Mortal said:
Even as much as I love Aerosmith, I have to rank RNRC behind Muppet Vision. The whole Muppet pre-show is non stop laughs. I still laugh at Rizzo the rat as Mickey. And make sure you get good and close for the deodorant test !!!

TOTALLY AGREE!
My favorites are:
Muppetvision 3D
RnR
Haunted Mansion
Kodak - True Colors (miss that!!!!)
ex-Legend of the Lion King
Dinosaur
ex-Alien Encounter

Attraction most in need of a preshow -
Mickey's PhilharMagic! I'd love one in that waiting/loading room!

edit - forgot HM!!!!

dxwwf3

Well from what we've got so far it seems that the top 4 picks (by a large margin)would be:

1. Muppet Vision 3-D
2. Rock N Roller Coaster
3. Alien Encounter
4. Tower of Terror

I am VERY surprised that the Rock N Roller Coaster has so many votes. But I guess I am underestimating the popularity of the RNRC preshow. But anyways these are definately the most popular so far.

dxwwf3

matt88mph said:
Ooh. My favorite preshows, eh? Let's see...

Best Humor Preshows:
Jungle Cruise
Cranium Command
Muppet Vision 3-D

Best Non-Humor Preshows:
Backlot Tour
The Late Horizons
Splash Mountain

Best Art and Color:
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Space Mountain

I think you are getting preshow and queue mixed up. Out of those you listed only Cranium Command, Muppet Vision 3D, and the Backlot Tour have preshows (Well the old Space Mountain monitors were sort of a preshow, but not really. And they aren't there anymore). Maybe in the future there will be a Favorite Queue topic and then you can mention the rest of your list :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom