Best Pre-Show at WDW

barnum42

mrtoad said:
I guess you could think of it that way but the show does not really start until you are in the buggies. If that is part of the ride itself wouldn't The library in ToT be part of the show as well?

Not picking on your explanation because it is a very valid one.
My comments were not intended as a list of rules for this poll, just a subconscious thought as to why Haunted Mansion did not occur to me as a consideration :wave: But I think everyone realised that :)

mrtoad

barnum42 said:
My comments were not intended as a list of rules for this poll, just a subconscious thought as to why Haunted Mansion did not occur to me as a consideration :wave: But I think everyone realised that :)

No I understand that, I just was making my own assumtion on how I determained the question. That is why I said yours was a valid explanation. I personally have thought of all attractions as the show as a whole. I just figured if it was considered a pre-sow this is what I thought was the pre-show for HM or ToT.

dxwwf3

syddisney said:
Whats better than the wave :lol:

That always cracks me up. Like the people there think it is a big deal to have 10,000 people doing the wave :lol: :lol: :lol:

I only consider doing the wave if there is about 107,000 other people doing it as well (You college football fans know what I'm talking about) ;)

t3techcom18

Muppet Vision is my favorite! Even though I don't remember at the moment what happened during the show thta made me laugh :p ToT is second favorite, which includes everything thta is in the outside, and the queue.

Now, I don't know if this counts, but one of my other favorites, is the Cirque preshow. I laugh everytime!! :lol: :lol:

raven

Haunted Mansion all the way! The stretch rooms are the best! What other attraction gets you THAT worked up for the ride? It's still a classic and it still works! :wave:

PS. What else would you think I'd vote for? :p

quadman

An honerable mention should be given to the two "working" clown/ushers at La Nouba that work the Pre Show for some good laughs.........

Although I admit....Just a little off the 'attraction' beat

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom