Best Pre-Show at WDW

MartyMouse

Rock N’ Roller Coaster is cool as heck (when Chris gets the Black Less Paul – something I haven’t seen in along time) and Muppet Vision is funny, but out of all that have been mentioned thus far I would have to cast my vote with Alien Encounter. However the one that I guess no one likes but me is the original Living Seas Pre-show The room where you stand is ok but that movie is awesome!!! It rained and rained and rained, and it truly sets up Sea Base Alpha without talking down to the guest.

What about Haunted mansion guys? I love that one! BUt RNRC is my fav too LOL TOT is awesome though but RNRC is the best

Angie
She's not usually like this, yea she's worse :lol: LOL

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
All good ones

I would say #1 is Alien Encounter, #2 is HM and #3 is Star Tours...didn't think anyone was going to mention that one, but barnum beat me to it. There is so much going on, various announcements and the long loop with R2 and C3PO always lets you experience something different. The other little robot in the rest of the pre-show is very clever.

All of the suggestions so far are solid!

DigitalDisney

In terms of my own personal enjoyment, I love MuppetVision's preshow the best. It's as funny as the main show

Alien Encounter's preshows are entertaining. The 2nd one (with SIR and Skippy) is the better and more sinister of the two.

I'll give honorable mention to TOT's preshow, since it is themed extraordinarily well

Skippy, of course, made Alien Encounter the best pre-show, but for a current preshow I would have to say Muppetvision 4D. That Rizzo gets me every time! :lol:

KimPossible

First i'd like to say that anything with a pre-show is great, better thtn standing in line.

Second, my faves are Muppets, HM, and Cranium Commmand even though no one's mentioned it. I mean come on...."Suck in that gut solider, where do you think u are DisneyWorld??"

BigNorm

Once upon a time I would've said Alien Encounter...but since it is now departed I have to say Muppet*Vision 3-D. Look for the key under the mat. Good stuff...

Honourable Mention: Star Tours. I love all the droids in this que, plus where else in WDW do you get to see C-3PO and R2-D2?

diddy_mouse

for me it's Rock n Roller Coaster without a doubt!

Manager: "Hey, hey, hey!"
Steven: "Ooh, what the hey, hey?"

MuppetVision3D ranks right up there though. i love the tap dancing Gonzos and also Rizzo the Rat. :lol:

grandmath

I definately love the one you mentioned but I must admit that Mission:Space 2 pre-shows were the one that stressed me the most at WDW. You feel you'll experience something different, unique and intense. Music is great and Gary Sinise too. And all those warnings... by the time the doors open, you're filled with excitment!

TimeTrip

I thought most of you would have said maelstrom. After all, that fancy boat ride is just a pre-show for the movie on Norway. *shrugs* ;)

nicholas

I guess I'm most definitely in the minority in that I am not a fan of the RnR pre-show. I can't even really put my finger on why, exactly. It just doesn't do anything for me. Maybe because the "story" of the ride is a little flimsy, so the pre-show setting us up for the ride just comes across as weak to me also. I dunno.

Love the ride itself, just personally not a fan of the pre-show as much as other rides.

ditzeechick02

Original Poster
nicholas said:
I guess I'm most definitely in the minority in that I am not a fan of the RnR pre-show. I can't even really put my finger on why, exactly. It just doesn't do anything for me. Maybe because the "story" of the ride is a little flimsy, so the pre-show setting us up for the ride just comes across as weak to me also. I dunno.

Love the ride itself, just personally not a fan of the pre-show as much as other rides.

So, which is your favorite pre-show then? :p

WDWScottieBoy

nicholas said:

Is it the fact that it is all a set and then what you see is a projection. I wish it would be AA or even more 3-D or HD to make it more realistic. I still think it's good and sets it up pretty well but they could've done a little better IMO. No complaints, I love RnRC soo much though! :sohappy:

nicholas

ditzeechick02 said:
So, which is your favorite pre-show then? :p
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell mine :p

I would have to say either ToT or M:S. Those are the two that are most effective in getting the desired emotion out of me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom