Best places to buy disney merchandise -cheaper

Julius

Original Poster
Hi all,

I'm off to WDW on April 25th, 2008 and was wondering if there are any discounts stores (Downtown? on-site?) that sells disney stuff cheaper?

Thanks

Hrudey3032

I love that place.Last time i was there they had some real old stuff tho.2003 and 2004 shirts.This was last year when I saw them.

maggiegrace1

There was a little bit of figment stuff in March..keychains,magnents..

I also got a Haunted Mansion "Here lies Good Old Fred" Light up Tombstone for $15..:)

kimmychad

Hi all,

I'm off to WDW on April 25th, 2008 and was wondering if there are any discounts stores (Downtown? on-site?) that sells disney stuff cheaper?

Thanks

mickey mart in downtown disney has stuff thats been marked down 4 for $10. ive got disney mugs that were $12 for 2.50. also a wolf hat that was marked for $20 at one time for 2.50. check it out, it changes a couple times a week usually

pacochran

Both the places mentioned are great, they have stuff right from the parks, that are being updated. The Character Premier outlet is the first place we hit when we get to Orlando. Always get my work shirts for the coming year. Also great to buy gifts for those you want to buy for back home.

jerlev

Can you use your Disney Dollars at the outlets?:shrug:

I asked the folks, and they said they are owned by Disney and are Disney employees... Not

Also, for folks heading down I-95, as you enter the St. Augustine area just below Jacksonville, there is an outlet just off the highway. It's in the center of Prime Outlets. Enter at the doors behind the fountain.

Their website: http://www.primeoutlets.com/cntrdefault.asp?cntrid=1079

I just got off the phone with a cast member there, and he said they DO accept Disney Dollars. They are Disney World cast members and operate as an extension of Disney World... How about that!

ELopez

It's not exactly "official" merchandise, but the nearby SuperTarget has a huge Disney section. We love to get autograph books, pens, & other souvenirs there. We try to make a stop there on our first and last days. It's also a great place for groceries.

Julius

Original Poster
It's not exactly "official" merchandise, but the nearby SuperTarget has a huge Disney section. We love to get autograph books, pens, & other souvenirs there. We try to make a stop there on our first and last days. It's also a great place for groceries.

Where's SuperTraget?

Thanks all for the great suggestions.

Captain Hank

Julius said:
Where's SuperTraget?
Go south on 535, then turn left when it dead-ends into U.S. 192. It's about 1/2 mile from there, on the left.

And the Outlet stores are really good places for bargains. As previously mentioned, most are actually owned and operated by WDW. I greatly prefer Character Premier to the one on 535--better selection.

bluefaery

I know of a walgreens that is just across the street from Universal Studios, next to the doubletree that has tons of Disney things. I got a mickey mouse shot glass and a pair of grey Mickey Mouse sleep PJ pants for less then $20 total.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom