Best Places for Breakfast and Dinner?

slappy magoo

I'll add this to the discussion: looking at restaurants in the parks, any kind of experience, any price.

Another question for the discussion: I have heard mixed reviews about Be Our Guest. What do you think? Worth it or no? What did you like and not like about it?
If you're specifically thinking parks-only, and you're not picky as to whether it's a character meal or not?

Breakfast
Crystal Palace in MK and Hollywood and Vine @ DHS. Great selection with a made-to-order station, decent character interaction (though if you're all adults, depending on your age the characters @ H&V might not matter as much to you). Very close third would be Tusker House @ AK - no made to order station but the variety makes up for it. Also consider a "trip" from MK to Grand Floridian for 1900 Park Fare. Get one of the last reservations of the day, make it a "brunch."

Dinner
Rose & Crown @ Epcot - they let you back in for fireworks viewing on their property, less jostling.
Marrakesh - I like it and never busy
I know plenty of people love Le Cellier but we either can never get a reservation or only get them at odd times that don't work for our schedule.
50s Primetime or Sci fi Dine In - food's so bad for you but sooo good. Also it's been forever since we've had Brown Derby but we enjoyed it a lot.
Again Tusker House
Be Our Guest is IMHO "good enough," I've never had a bad meal, but it's very noisy.
Also, consider side trip from MK to Cali Grill, worth the walk or monorail ride. And, like R&C at Epcot, no matter when you eat, you're allowed back when it's close to fireworks time to see the show from their vantage point. Even if you're first reservation and out the door by 6pm, you're allowed back if you want.

Last edited:

JTT

Breakfast - Tonga Toast at Kona Cafe or Capt. Cooks

Dinner - many choices
Kona
Ohana
50s Primetime
Via Napoli
Teppen Edo
Chefs De France
California Grill

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
For breakfast we always go to Kona Café. Cat go wrong with the Tonga Toast or the Macademia Nut pancakes! Plus the French pressed Kona coffe, Lilikoi juice and cheesy scrambled eggs.

That juice is awesome.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
We usually eat breakfast in our resort room, but when we venture out, we enjoy Grand Floridian Cafe (lobster eggs Benedict. :hungry:), Whispering Canyons at Wilderness Lodge and Tusker House. We usually get the all you can eat skillet at Whispering Canyons - eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits & gravy, Mickey waffles. All served in a large skillet.

Our favorite dinner places:
Biergarten (Epcot)
Via Napoli (Epcot)
Liberty Tree Tavern (MK)
Casey's (MK)
Yak & Yeti (AK)
Flame Tree Barbeque (AK)
Satu'li Canteen (AK)
50s Prime Time (HS)
Raglan Road (Disney Springs)
Morimoto - (Disney Springs)
Frontera - (Disney Springs)
All the restaurants at Grand Floridian

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom