Best place to "settle" in Typhoon Lagoon with a Toddler

rlaeromech

Original Poster
We are going to Typhoon Lagoon and my two youngest boys are 20 months and 5 years. They will hang out alot in the kids area. What's the best place to "claim" a chair, park the stroller and cooler, etc etc...

Thanks,

Rick

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Any place with shade will be good. You will need to get there before park opening and head straight to that area as soon as the let you in to stake your claim.

Sumrdog

A spot we really liked was just before the kiddie area on the left hand side of the walkway, there are a few sandy areas bordering the lazy river with chairs, they are smaller and fit only one group. Its shady and very close to the kiddie play area, along with being really accessable to the walkways. I think that there was about four or five chairs there.

There are also nice areas of shade along the wave pool, but when we went our daughter was two and a half and the waves are pretty big, I felt safer in the area we chose, there was a rope boundary on three sides. She was pretty content playing in the sand while she was warming up from playing on the slides. And I felt more at ease knowing that our spot provided some level of containment.

I imagine that there are other spots equally as nice as the one we found and possibly closer to some water. But as was mentioned above you need to get there early to stake your claim.

Have fun! Typhoon Lagoon is my favorite!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom