Best place to get a steak.

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

I could be off here - I read this post as "Best Steak". Please disregard if that's not what you are looking for?

BEST Steak - Shula's, Dolphin. No DDP, TIW accepted.
BEST DDP Steak - Yachtsman, Yacht Club.

Our great unknown, though it is booked for our NOV trip... CAPA, Four Seasons. No DDP, No TIW.

Joeamc

I could be off here - I read this post as "Best Steak". Please disregard if that's not what you are looking for?

BEST Steak - Shula's, Dolphin. No DDP, TIW accepted.
BEST DDP Steak - Yachtsman, Yacht Club.

Our great unknown, though it is booked for our NOV trip... CAPA, Four Seasons. No DDP, No TIW.
Yes. I agree with you're picks.. I have also been told Capa is the best steak on WDW property.

ABQ

So late to the party here, but the tomahawk for 2 at the Flying Fish was incredible!

ABQ

That looks good. What temperature did you order that? Great Pic
I wanted 129, but as my GF is just slightly afraid of such things, I compromised on something closer to medium. (Still when at home, I set the sous vide to 129 for a strip, 131 for a ribeye and the picanha I happen to be making tonight!)

It was an awesome meal though, all the staff we dealt with; Lilly, Esteban, Lindsey and Ted were fantastic.

Joeamc

I wanted 129, but as my GF is just slightly afraid of such things, I compromised on something closer to medium. (Still when at home, I set the sous vide to 129 for a strip, 131 for a ribeye and the picanha I happen to be making tonight!)

View attachment 384218

It was an awesome meal though, all the staff we dealt with; Lilly, Esteban, Lindsey and Ted were fantastic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom