Best place to get a drink in Disney Springs

Best place to get a drink in Disney Springs

• Total voters

The_Jobu

Original Poster
I got bored so I made this poll instead of working.

Looking for the wisdom of the crowd to tell me the best place to get a drink in the Springs. I will then photograph myself consuming said drink at the winning location and post on here for all you to enjoy.

Should be a nice peaceful thread. Feel free to suggest specific drinks while you're at it and I'll buy it.

disneygeek90

If you’re a beer drinker, the outside Planet Hollywood bar has a happy hour every day from 4-7, and I think after 10. All draft beers are $5, best deal you’ll find on Disney property.

Not necessarily the best place, but it is the cheapest as an FYI lol

The_Jobu

Original Poster
If you’re a beer drinker, the outside Planet Hollywood bar has a happy hour every day from 4-7, and I think after 10. All draft beers are $5, best deal you’ll find on Disney property.

Not necessarily the best place, but it is the cheapest as an FYI lol

Cheapest definitely has an appeal to me! I’ll consider this a vote for Stargazers

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
I voted Jock Lindsey's!
If you're looking for a well-made drink in a relaxed setting, this bar decorated with interesting props, might be the place for you.

I also like Wine Bar George's 2nd floor balcony. Both the selection and service are great. The ambiance is more refined than Jock's, but not stuffy.

The_Jobu

Original Poster
I voted Jock Lindsey's!
If you're looking for a well-made drink in a relaxed setting, this bar decorated with interesting props, might be the place for you.

I also like Wine Bar George's 2nd floor balcony. Both the selection and service are great. The ambiance is more refined than Jock's, but not stuffy.

I've read some good reviews of The Reggie. Seems like a fun place.

UNCgolf

I'll put you down for a "other"

I voted for Enzo's Hideaway because it looked cool even though I've never been there, and the food at the nearby quick service Pizza Ponte (owned/run by the same people) is excellent.

But yes, I should have voted other because Jellyrolls is way more fun than anywhere at Disney Springs.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
I've read some good reviews of The Reggie. Seems like a fun place.
Oh! I forgot to include the drink suggestion. My favorite is Shorty's Singapore Sling.
If you like Bourbon, then the Air Pirate's Mule is also a good choice.

And yes, it is a fun place. A must-visit for me. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom