Best Place to find Music/Audio from Disneyland and Walt Disney World?

Figments Friend

Another high recommendation here for 'Sorcerer Radio'.

Fantastic selection and options, and NO annoying 'real world' ads bombarding you ( like 'D-Park Radio').
'Sorcerer' does have a few ads, but VERY few of them.
They are also select ( and often fun ) Disney related ones.

Musical content is terrific.
Multiple feeds to choose from which is great to match your mood or current setting.
My personal favorite is 'Atmospheres', which plays full background loops in all catagories and lots of Epcot music.
Also enjoy the various hour long themed blocks of music related to each Theme Park ( 'Epcot Hour', 'Animal Kingdom Hour', etc. )
They have a full daily schedule of other hour long blocks of playlists daily on their main feed.
The 'Seasons' stream option is nice to put on during Halloween and Xmas time to get you into a festive mood.

Besides the great music to be found on 'YouTube', 'Sorcerer Radio' is right up there with me for a great place to listen to some Theme Park ambiance.

dodgr98

In the Parks
No
Any fans of Subsonic Radio on here? They've got 15 stations to choose from. When I'm reading the posts on here, I'm always listening. Usually to Future World, Background or the Great Music Ride. Good stuff.

SavingSadie

Any fans of Subsonic Radio on here? They've got 15 stations to choose from. When I'm reading the posts on here, I'm always listening. Usually to Future World, Background or the Great Music Ride. Good stuff.
If you have an Alexa, you can say "Open D Park" and have your choice of stations. That and Harry Potter music is all I listen to at home.

Braden20

Hey everyone, I am currently looking and collection Disney Audios too, I am currently seeking for the All the Small World & Phantom Manor audio recording session files that was recorded by the academy-award winning music composer, John Debney. I am currently seeking for the Euro Disney's It's a Small World Sessions right now, Are they available?

kamluvsdisneyland

I have been enjoying music from soundsofdisneyland.com, but I believe it is only Disneyland music, not the other parks. The artwork is also visually appealing to me. (I am a new contributor to WDW Magic Forums.)

RScottyL

Another tip you can do, is maybe get you a media player, such as a Raspberry Pi, or an old iPod or something, and hook it up to one of those FM transmitters that they use for Christmas light displays for houses, and you can tune it in on any unused FM frequency!

You can have your own Disney Sounds radio station around the house!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom