best pizza on property.

maryszhi

Original Poster
mine is via napoli for obvious reasons. i also really like the pizza at the boardwalk pizza window and wolfgang puck express. what is your favs.

wiigirl

Via Napoli hands down.

Would have to agree... :)
75.gif

Sweet Melissa

Heh, good luck with that one. Via Napoli is the best, but I still think it's a far cry from good. I do like some of the flatbreads that the signature restaurants offer, though. Jiko, California Grill and Bluezoo always have one or two that are really good.

FitzherbertFreak

Via Napoli without a doubt! There four cheese pizza is to-die-for. I recommend going for a birthday. It's so much fun having happy birthday sung to you in Italian, and getting a special dessert. :D

Tinkerkell

We tried Via Napoli for the first time a few days ago and loved the pizza! I had the pepperoni pizza and ds had the sausage pizza. Dd enjoyed the spaghetti & meatballs. It was a big portion! I wouldn't hesitate to eat there again.

Avenger117

I thought for sure that it was Pizza Planet. haha

But really, I recently hear a lot about Via Napoli. Is it just great pizza for WDW or great pizza when compared to other "upscale" pizza restaurants.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Via Napoli is the best on property I've had. Not a whole lot of super good pizza there though, although maybe I'm too busy eating Mickey premium bars instead. :)

maryszhi

Original Poster
I thought for sure that it was Pizza Planet. haha

But really, I recently hear a lot about Via Napoli. Is it just great pizza for WDW or great pizza when compared to other "upscale" pizza restaurants.
via napoli is extremely good, even better then some upscale places. the taste is as authentic as you can get

SnowFire

Haven't tried Via Napoli yet, but am going to add it to the list after reading this. Of those that I have tried, Boardwalk Pizza Window is my favorite.

real mad hatter

No contest here.Via Napoli wins hands down.We split the mezzo metro between three of us in July.We asked for it 50/50,one half pepperoni,mushrooms,& onions,the other half chillies,salami,peppers & spicy Italian sausage.My DW & DS had the cool side whilst I had the HOT side.Phew! The next morning I was on rocket fuel.Talk about ring of fire.:eek:

DisneyPrincess5

We ate at Via Napoli maybe 6 months after it opened. We got the veggie pizza which was absolutely terrible. The vegetables tasted as though they were from a can-very salty and marinated. Hopefully their margarita and other pizzas are better.
Also we live in CT and are used to amazing NY style pizza so my opinion may be tainted.

RonAnnArbor

OMG -- I have one cardinal rule -- do not get craving for pizza while at WDW ever....if you like thin-crust gourmet-style pizza then Via Napoli is fine...for those of us who define pizza as a gooey-delicious slice of hot plentiful cheese and pepperoni, there is no such thing at WDW...I save my pizza cravings for at home and enjoy other types of foods at the World...

captainkidd

Via Napoli. Not even close.

Pizza is my favorite food, and Via Napoli is the best pizza I've ever had. In the short time it's been open, we've probably been 15-20 times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom