Best Partner Hotel?

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
When I go to DLP I normally stay on site, but what do you think is the best Partner Hotel in terms of amenities, price and location?

peep

Next month I'll be staying at the Explorers which is for me the last Partner hotel to tick off (unless there's others I've forgotten about). So far getting to/from the resort for all of them has been extremely easy and breakfast has been great at all of them (Kyriad being ever so slightly better).

I find the beds at the Hotel B&B a bit hard and despite being the newest can sometimes look a bit worn.

I tend to stay at the Kyriad as it tends to be the cheapest when I'm looking and we've not had a bad time there yet.

It's also been years since I stayed at the Dream Castle so not sure what that's like these days but it tends to be pricier than the other 4.

The Magic Circus is ok, we quite liked the bar and the staff are always excellent but we have had a couple of issues with air con and the cleanness of the beds.

PacNWTigger

We stayed at the Dream Castle a few years ago. The customer service was good, and I enjoyed the bar. The rooms were clean...outdated, but clean all the same. Shuttles were okay...just crowded and it's definitely too far to walk to the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom