Best Park Live Entertainment?

Red Wench

Original Poster
What is the best WDW Live Park Entertainment you have ever seen while vacationing at WDW? This is a difficult one for me because I do love the performance given at Epcot during the holidays being the Candlelight Processional. I do however have to go with this entertaining group of guys that I watched as a little girl at the Canadian Pavilion and I am talking about none other than Jamie, Mark, Randy, Scott, Tony, Billy, & Colin (Off Kilter).

mergatroid

What is the best WDW Live Park Entertainment you have ever seen while vacationing at WDW? This is a difficult one for me because I do love the performance given at Epcot during the holidays being the Candlelight Processional. I do however have to go with this entertaining group of guys that I watched as a little girl at the Canadian Pavilion and I am talking about none other than Jamie, Mark, Randy, Scott, Tony, Billy, & Colin (Off Kilter).

Musician-wise I liked the group that played at the UK pavilion, whilst my wife's favourite were the drummers in the Japanese pavilion in Epcot.

belledream

Not entirely sure if this is what you're looking for, but Winged Encounters was a great show to stumble upon! My jaw dropped seeing the beautiful birds soar through the sky, right over our heads, along with the sweeping music. Educational, inspirational, and captures the essence of Animal Kingdom.

Sonconato

You brought up my absolute favorite Disney subject! As I love the live entertainment at Disney, I would rather say what is my favorite of each park. As some of you have mentioned, Off Kilter is an excellent band and definitely my favorite for Epcot. On the other hand, my favorite for MK is Nick Russo and Gabriel's Brass, but you would be hard pressed to see them perform live or on video now as their last show was over forty years ago. For a more contemporary show, I would say MK's best live entertainment was the Banjo Brothers and Bob. However, the closest to my heart is the band Burudika in AK. They were in all honesty in addition to being very talented the nicest people I ever met at Disney. Their lead singer, Nathi Gcabashe, has a solo career with two excellent albums of his own.

JIMINYCR

Street characters. They are exceptionally entertaining and never disappoint. They amaze me with how easy they switch pace and routine with each guest they encounter. Disney truly is missing out on these gems by not including more in every park.

Red Wench

Original Poster
Street characters. They are exceptionally entertaining and never disappoint. They amaze me with how easy they switch pace and routine with each guest they encounter. Disney truly is missing out on these gems by not including more in every park.
I do have to agree that the street entertainers like the ones in DHS are great and The World Showcase Players were very funny.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom