Best park for July 4th when there’s no fireworks?

durangojim

Original Poster
We’re going to be at Disney over the Fourth of July holiday right now our park reservation is for Epcot. We’re hoping that harmonious might be open by then but realistically understand it is unlikely. Question there will be no nighttime spectacular‘s or fireworks what do you haul think would be the best park to be in for the Fourth of July?

wendysue

We will be there over the 4th as well, with park reservations for MK, mainly FOR the fireworks. We were there for the 4th a couple years ago and it was the best display I have ever seen. Not so sure that we will go if they still don't have the fireworks, but if we do, we will just keep our reservations for MK and park hop if available.

JohnD

We’re going to be at Disney over the Fourth of July holiday right now our park reservation is for Epcot. We’re hoping that harmonious might be open by then but realistically understand it is unlikely. Question there will be no nighttime spectacular‘s or fireworks what do you haul think would be the best park to be in for the Fourth of July?

If I were to guess, it would be MK. It's the most patriotic park, especially on Main Street. It will probably be the most crowded too but that would be my pick.

Last edited:

rangerbob

SeaWorld or Universal. They both did fireworks for New Years Eve. Don't know if any Disney park will be doing fireworks by then.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom