Best one Credit Resturants....and GO!!!!!

Todd L

Original Poster
So we are less than 180 days out and my wife decided that she wants to go with the Deluxe Dining Plan. EDIT...I misspoke..we are Doing The ONE Ts , One Qs plan! sorry for the mix up...im In a Big rush to get things booked!

Weve gotten away from it over the last few trips and Really like the freedom of not having to Plan our days so far in adavance.

BUT..We have found that we wind up doing 2 or 3 sit downs a week anyway so it winds up costing us about the same ...dosnet make much sense.

So here I am trying to Figure out where to eat for 13 nights...

We have Reservations for..
Le Cellar (2 credits..)

Hoop De Doo (Cash...) My brother will be staying at The Wilderness Lodge so we will head over early to use the Pool, Shower, Change and have a Drink before we head over to the show. Never been But My Brother and His Family go every year and love It!

Our Favorites are..

50's Prime time
Mamas
Rose And Crown
9 Dragons
Tonys Town Square
Crystal Palace

Any help or Suggestions would be great! Thanks Everyone!

Last edited:

stevehousse

Before even paying for the deluxe plan I would see if all the restaurants u want are available and make the ADRs first before paying for it. You don't want to b stuck with the dining plan and not e able to eat anywhere!

With the deluxe plan u have 3 TS credits a day! That's a lot of food. The best bet would be to schedule a 1 TS breakfast and a 2 TS dinner every day. Hoop De Doo can be used on the dining plan for 2 credits!

If a plan like that doesn't work out, I would jut maybe do the regular dining plan where u have 1 QS and 1 TS a day.

Todd L

Original Poster
Before even paying for the deluxe plan I would see if all the restaurants u want are available and make the ADRs first before paying for it. You don't want to b stuck with the dining plan and not e able to eat anywhere!

With the deluxe plan u have 3 TS credits a day! That's a lot of food. The best bet would be to schedule a 1 TS breakfast and a 2 TS dinner every day. Hoop De Doo can be used on the dining plan for 2 credits!

If a plan like that doesn't work out, I would jut maybe do the regular dining plan where u have 1 QS and 1 TS a day.

I Mispoke..we are doing the One Ts a day plan...thanks for the help !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom