Best new Disney ride of the 2010s?

Best?

• Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guardians Of The Galaxy: Mission Breakout!

• Ratatouille: L’Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy

• Other (Smugglers Run, Mine Train, Frozen Ever After, Slinky Dog Dash, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Iron Man

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
What is the best new, modern Disney park classic, that debuted in Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Tokyo, Paris, Hong Kong, and Shanghai in the 2010s?
:eatpopcorn:

DonaldDoleWhip

I've experienced each of these rides except Ant Man and doubt it would be in the running anyway...

Ended up voting for Pirates, although Rise of the Resistance was very close. That initial reveal of Jack Sparrow + sinking underwater is so well done, and the ride does a beautiful job integrating screens, sets, and animatronics throughout. Rise definitely wins for its pre-show, and while getting on it is a hassle, it's a top-notch experience from start to finish when everything is running smoothly.

In terms of sheer fun, Tron and Guardians are right up there. Tron is short, sweet, and super smooth; it'll easily be a highlight in MK next year. As for Guardians, while the show building is ugly (I'll give it a pass at night) and discordant with the rest of the park, the ride itself is bouncy, irreverent, and joyful. I'm glad the Guardians aren't taking over DHS's iconic Tower, but MB is arguably more fun than its DCA predecessor.

To be fair, most of the 'top 9' are great: Mystic Manor, RSR, Flight of Passage, and Big Grizzly Mountain were all wonderful additions. Wouldn't say the same about Ratatouille, but it was still an impressive decade for headliner attractions.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom