• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Best Music Score

Which ride has the best music score?

• Total voters

dxwwf3

In no particular order, I voted for Splash Mountain, Soarin', Honey I Shrunk The Audience, and Tower of Terror. I also would have voted for Spaceship Earth if available.

Scar Junior

My vote would have gone to Spaceship Earth. It would have also gone to other things had I known that you could vote for more than one :hammer:

davidpw97

voted for Splash Mountain, Philharmagic, and Pirates. I would have voted for Haunted Mansion also if It had been included. Since you included a few shows as well as rides in your poll, there are a few shows I would have picked but none of them are around anymore. Magic Journeys 3-d movie, the Electric Light Parade, and the food show that used to be in the Land before "Food Rocks" don't remember the name.

tigger248

You could have voted for more than one? I surely would have voted for more had I known that you could! Oh well...I voted for Soarin', but it was very close between a few.

Spring Breeze

Ellen's Energy Adventure is a personal fav. the main theme i think is classic

Soarin is AWESOME!

Space Mountain

Splash Mountain

POTC ALWAYS!

TOT has great Background music in the queue yard

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
HISTA = most underrated score (and my favorite)

SGE....while I hate it, I have to say the Galactic Anthem is a cool tune.

SSE, ST, POTC, SOC, and SplM all have great scores too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom