• It's Tough To Be A Bug

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Tarzan Rocks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Big Pooh

Splash Mtn just engulfs you from entrance to exit, and takes you right through the story. No matter how one may feel about the movie, it's still a wonderful ride. :) If you had put Tower of Terror on the list, which is based loosely on the tv show, I'm not sure which one I would have picked. I feel like I'm in a Twilight Zone episode when I go through the tower.

Cheers :wave:

General Grizz

While Splash Mountain is VERY story-intense, it does not capture most of the actual "happenings" in Song of the South, in general yes. But the attraction that is more direct to the film I would say is Snow White's Scary Adventures. It starts with the I'm Wishing...goes into the castle, through the woods, the cootage, and the fight against the wicked queen. I'd say it's the most loyal of all...even though Peter Pan and Winnie the Pooh are pretty good at it as well.

Buford

This is so fun! I picked Winnie the Pooh; it goes along so well with the original story, although I really love Splash Mountain, I haven't seen "Song of the South"... :(

I wish that they would put it on video or DVD one day....

Horizons38

Premium Member
I would say " Voyage of the little mermaid" i really liked that movie and i think they try to do as much with it considering the time constraints that they have ! It's really cool !:)

lilclerk

Sooo I voted for Splash Mountain because it's my favorite ride and it engulfs you in the story so well... but on second thought Peter Pan is much better in terms of the movie.

tinkerblonde11

I picked Peter Pan's Flight because I really believe that it takes you through the movie. From starting off in the nursery to flying over the city and into Neverland. And it takes you through in the sequence as the actual movie goes. My second choice would have been Splash Mountain because of the wonderful scenery an life-like characters. You feel apart of the story. The only problem I had with it is that it really doesn't go along with the movie it is based on. Song of the South has many different aspects to it that just aren't in this ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom