Best Milk Shake in WDW

GeekDad

Original Poster
I'm a big fan of Milk shakes but so far the only one I've had in WDW was at I believe the 50's prime time diner. I was wondering where else has some good milk shakes and what ones would you all suggest.

NiarrNDisney

I like the shakes at the Foutain (Dolphin) and at Min & Bills (DHS). I have never had one myself but Ghirardelli looks like they make a really good one as well!

2000 post

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I've always felt that WDW is really lacking in the milkshake dept. The soft-serve versions are OK, but nothing really special. I felt Ghiradellis was not worth the money. The Haagan Dazs store at DTD offers good shakes, but they are extremely expensive for the size.

I actually feel that the best bet is off-property. Chick Fil A offer a good shake at a good price, and if you are looking for something really good, try Coldstone in Celebration.

plaz10

Min and Bills in DHS has the "best milkshakes" according to the birbaums guide. While good - they are so extremely thick - its really like a huge cup of chocolate ice cream. I'm not complaining!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Min and Bills in DHS has the "best milkshakes" according to the birbaums guide. While good - they are so extremely thick - its really like a huge cup of chocolate ice cream. I'm not complaining!
Yep it is just a cup of soft serve ice cream, and the same as you would get at Storybook Treats or any of the other locations. It's OK, but not a great shake by any stretch,

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom