Best location to watch World of Color

Gartdog

Original Poster
What is the best location to view World of Color? I was considering purchasing the boxed lunch / reserved viewing area ticket package - has anyone done this? Is it worth it? Is the reserved viewing area that great compared to just finding a spot? We did this once in WDW for Fantasmic, and the seating area was fine, but the fact that we didn't have to fight the crowd for a spot was worth the price.

Nicole220

The boxed lunch is just a yellow fastpass. So you'll be a regular fastpass holder just like everyone else....there is no special section. This confuses a lot of people and they get upset when they find out there isn't a reserved section for them.

If you book a WoC dining package at the Wine Country Trattoria you'll be in the reserved dining section. You have a spot in the middle of the viewing area reserved for you. But there could be up to 700 people in that section with you and you still have to show up early to get a good spot.

I like to view the show front and center on the boardwalk or on the bridge. The boardwalk can be accessed with a blue and yellow fastpass, the bridge with a blue fastpass. You don't have to spend the money to get a good view. Either way you'll need to show up early and claim your spot.

Also, the second show is almost always less crowded than the first. If you don't mind staying up, it's a lot nicer to have the extra space. :)

Disneyfanman

We did the Wine Trattoria package (expensive) on a very busy Easter Weekend night. WOC was mobbed, but we had a wonderful spot front and center, and crowding was very managable. I would do it again. Dinner was very nice with good food and a wonderful relaxed atmosphere. For a family of 5 it was 230 dollars with tax, tip, and a few drinks. We all felt it was well worth the cost.

I was on a ramp almost in the back yet I had I pretty good view. Probably because while the last group that didn't have a fast pass was getting their spots, I passed by people to get as close as I could, and I got a spot in the middle of the third ramp down from the back.

jpittore1

The boxed lunch is just a yellow fastpass. So you'll be a regular fastpass holder just like everyone else....there is no special section. This confuses a lot of people and they get upset when they find out there isn't a reserved section for them.

If you book a WoC dining package at the Wine Country Trattoria you'll be in the reserved dining section.

Great advice..I'll remember when we go next year. I'll make an ADR

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom