Best land in the Magic Kingdom

What is currently the best land in the Magic Kingdom?

• Adventureland

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Fantasyland

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Frontierland

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Mainstreet U.S.A.

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Mickey's Toontown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liberty Square

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Tomorrowland

Votes: 11 22.0%

• Total voters

krankenstein

From a theming and atmosphere POV, itt comes down to Tomorrowland and Liberty Square. BUT I have to give the nod to Liberty Square HM, HoP and Sleepy Hallow. :slurp:

Sam Eagle 1776

Original Poster
Hmm, I like the rides of Tomorrowland the best overall but it you go with averages and detract for having more forgetable attractions Liberty Square is tough to beat. They're kinda hard to compare actually and are pretty different. I'll have to say Tomorrowland just barely over Frontier and Adventureland.

CastleBound

I say Adventureland... It has one of my favorite rides in Pirates and I love the overall theme of adventure. The jungle cruise is awesome, as are their drivers!! I always enjoy the treehouse even though its not much of anything. I just wish we some sort of Indiana Jones attraction to complete the adventure!

3IAlienKid

I kinda go back and forth between Frontierland and Adventureland, but this time I picked Frontierland as it's got my favorite ride of all time, Splash Mountain (yes, I know, the ride doesn't exactly fit the land's theme, but oh well).

jonnyc

Well I went Tomorrowland, although it was better on my first trip to the World (I miss AE and now TTA :(), it will always be my favourite themed land. Although i could be reconvinved if they got Aladdin out of Adventureland and wacked Indy in there...

...we can dream.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom