Best land at Universal Studios Florida poll

In your opinion what is the best land at Universal Studios Florida?

• Production Central

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New York

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • San Francisco

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Diagon Alley/London

Votes: 57 83.8%
  • World Expo

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Springfield

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Woody Woodpecker's Kidzone

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Hollywood

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lebeau

I agree Diagon is awesome! It's hard to choose for me because I love both Diagon and Springfield. They were both really good additions to the park.

Springfield is fun. It's just light on attractions. Kang and Kodo is a kiddie spinner and The Simpsons Ride gives a lot of people motion sickness. The food court is better than a lot of food courts but it's still a food court. I do appreciate the humor everywhere in Springfield. It evokes the TV show but it's not anywhere near as immersive as Diagon Alley.

twall0415

I was definitely split between Diagon Alley and Springfield. Both lands are just a step above in comparison to the rest of the park. But I have to go with Diagon Alley because it just feels like it has some of those extra special elements.

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
Springfield is fun. It's just light on attractions. Kang and Kodo is a kiddie spinner and The Simpsons Ride gives a lot of people motion sickness. The food court is better than a lot of food courts but it's still a food court. I do appreciate the humor everywhere in Springfield. It evokes the TV show but it's not anywhere near as immersive as Diagon Alley.
I agree. If Universal got the Simpsons rights I would love it if they built a dark ride of some type.

*Cinderelly*

In the Parks
No
There are a lot of good things about Universal Studios, but I bet if you ask anyone who is going to Universal Studios what is the main thing you want to see when you get there they would say Harry Potter and Diagon Alley. At least 99% of the people would. I am definitely one of those people as a die hard Ravenclaw.

Joesixtoe

I finally got to visit Universal here recently and I just love the old time city themes they have going on. I wish Hollywood Studios still had more of theirs around. New York is probably my favorite with all the alleyways and such. However as a Star Wars fan, I had to admit today that the theming at "Harry Potter world" is better than Galaxies Edge... so far.

LittleMerman

It's clearly Harry Potter. There's so much to see and the attractions are great and food/snacks are decent. It really is so immersive in a way that the other lands are not. Plus there's a lot of love for that IP so people get really into it.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom