Best KTTK Time Slot & Why?

Disney Dead Head

Booking Next week our KTTK Tour and wondering what is the best time slot for seeing all things MK? We don't mind the heat as we live in SC so wanting to see what others feel is the best time to see things like parades and maybe princesses and other characters when in the Utilidors. Thanks

nickys

Premium Member
We did the first one of the day but that was before they opened the gates early and allowed people down t9 the Hub. It meant we got the completely empty Main Street and then sat in the little alleyway at the tables and watched rope drop.

We saw some CMs in the Utilidors and also saw a rehearsal for some of the parade performers. But I don’t know that it’s anything other than luck as to what you catch.

Upvote 0

Disney Dead Head

Original Poster
We did the first one of the day but that was before they opened the gates early and allowed people down t9 the Hub. It meant we got the completely empty Main Street and then sat in the little alleyway at the tables and watched rope drop.

We saw some CMs in the Utilidors and also saw a rehearsal for some of the parade performers. But I don’t know that it’s anything other than luck as to what you catch.
Thank you!

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

We’ve done it early and later. You really don’t spend a lot of time in the Utilidors to see as much as you’d like. It is chancy that you’ll see something out of the ordinary that adds to being in a cement tunnel. It’s cool to see what is a great mystery to most but as CMs will tell you, it’s underwhelming. I’m glad it’s part of the tour and it probably sells most guests on taking the tour.

Upvote 0

Disney Dead Head

Original Poster
We’ve done it early and later. You really don’t spend a lot of time in the Utilidors to see as much as you’d like. It is chancy that you’ll see something out of the ordinary that adds to being in a cement tunnel. It’s cool to see what is a great mystery to most but as CMs will tell you, it’s underwhelming. I’m glad it’s part of the tour and it probably sells most guests on taking the tour.
Thank you! I have been in the utilidors before for work but kids and their mom haven't :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom