• Polynesian Resort's Lava Pool Waterslide

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • Fuentes del Morro Pool Waterslide

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Dragon Waterslide at Port Orleans French Quarter

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters

surfsupdon

The slides at Yacht/Beach, BoardWalk, and Caribbean Beach have the most speed. Love all three.

Most others are quite slow.

Still wish Balue Resorts would invest in slides...those Guests deserve one too.

Club34

The one at CSR is really long and fun for a hotel slide. I have not rode others so I really cannot compare. I was blown away at the CSR slide and entire pool area for being a hotel pool. I think its one of the best on property.

worldfanatic

I've been on every slide on WDW property except the the Shipwreck one at Stormalong Bay. (which ironically might be the best?)
My 2 favorites are the one at Bay Lake Tower for pure speed, and the Keister Coaster for it's speed and change of direction at the end (clockwise to counter-clockwise).

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
I've been on every slide on WDW property except the the Shipwreck one at Stormalong Bay. (which ironically might be the best?)
My 2 favorites are the one at Bay Lake Tower for pure speed, and the Keister Coaster for it's speed and change of direction at the end (clockwise to counter-clockwise).
I had forgotten Bay Lake Tower. Had never done it but was curious. I have heard some think the pool area there is crowded and small, agree or disagree? Would love to know because we are considering it for next summer.

worldfanatic

I had forgotten Bay Lake Tower. Had never done it but was curious. I have heard some think the pool area there is crowded and small, agree or disagree? Would love to know because we are considering it for next summer.
I really like the Bay Lake Tower pool. It's unique in that it's situated in a position where it gets alot of afternoon shade from the tower itself. Some people don't like that, but I love it because I tend to go when it's extremely hot (usually September), and the cool shade feels great.
It wasn't terribly crowded when I stayed there, and I really enjoyed that I could pop around the building & be at the Contemporary pool in just a few minutes.

KCheatle

It's been awhile, but I remember really liking the one at CS. The Beach Club/Boardwalk slide is probably the most hyped up, but I didn't particularly care for it. Yes, it's longer, but I did not love having to exit the pool area and run across the stream of people walking to EPCOT in my swimsuit to access it. :oops: Also, the seams hurt my back. :( I think the Poly's slide is nice, but again the seams hurt my back. :( WL slide is ok. I feel like the splash at the end is bigger on that one, so I like that. It's been awhile since I did contemps, but I'll be there in 3 days and I'll let you know ;)

correcaminos

Out of those we liked the one at Kindani most.

TBH I think both of those are faster/better than SAB's. I don't like water being dumped on me part way through which SAB has and it feels slower than those. Also slower to us than Kidani's.

correcaminos

I really like Kidani's slide as well.
Unfortunately while we were staying there last month, the wait to ride it was extra long because Jambo's pool was closed & everybody came over to Kidani to swim.
I did ride it once right at opening though.

Oh sorry for that. Normally Kidani is a bit more 'quiet' feeling, but I'm sure was made worse with Jambo. Our waits were never too long (warm months) so if you ever make it back hopefully you can ride it more.

It is a bit small, fortunately it wasn't too crowded for us when we were there. It's not the biggest pool itself, but it felt not crowded around the edges which is what I care about. I don't like feeling like I'm crammed in like a sardine.

jkl2000

My son and I are really enjoying the Lava Pool at the Poly this week. Fun slide, and just watching people come out of it is fun.

Tonight we watched the Electric Water Pageant from the hot tub, which was fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom