Best Guess for Spring 2019 Flower and Garden at Epcot

Katie.Ski

Hi! Being from Iowa my husband and I like to escape the cold in late winter. We've always gone during Flower and Garden at Epcot. I'm planning our next trip now and does anyone know when the start date is for 2019? It was Feb 28th in 2018, does anyone think it will be the same ish for 2019. Looking at going 2/23-3/3/2019

PeakSeason

It started on February 28 in 2018, March 1 in 2017, and March 2 in 2016. Most likely it will start before the end of your trip. If it's really important to you, I'd either wait to lock in dates until it's officially announced or move your trip a week later.

Upvote 0

DisAl

If history repeats itself...it has started on a Wednesday after the weekend of the princess half marathon....so it seems it should start on 2/27/19.
I really hope you are right! My wife and I are going for our 45th anniversary for a week starting 2/28/19 so that would be perfect for us.

Upvote 0

DisAl

Well, we are having to change the dates for our trip.
The dates for 2019 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival are March 6 – June 3, 2019 according to the Disney Food Blog web page and another section on this site.
They are starting a week later than they have been the past few years.

Upvote 0

Katie.Ski

Original Poster
Ugh. Already got vacation approved for the week before 2/23-3/3. Married to a policeman who has to go by seniority. I’ll miss it for 2019 but there is always the next year!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom