Best "Gotta-Have" Snacks?

Spoon full of Sugar

Original Poster
What are those "can't miss" snacks that we've got to try at WDW? Don't want to relive my rookie mistake of years ago: On our first trip to Disney, we tried Dole Whip on the LAST day...and regretted not having tried it sooner so we could have it more than just once. What are your suggestions for our next vacation? BTW: Many times, snacking is our lunch! :)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
What are those "can't miss" snacks that we've got to try at WDW? Don't want to relive my rookie mistake of years ago: On our first trip to Disney, we tried Dole Whip on the LAST day...and regretted not having tried it sooner so we could have it more than just once. What are your suggestions for our next vacation? BTW: Many times, snacking is our lunch! :)

Citrus Swirl at the Sunshine Tree Terrace near Skipper Canteen. I like orange better than pineapple so to me this is better than a pineapple Dole Whip.

Goofyernmost

Only two.... Mickey Bar and a Dole Whip Float. Nothing else appealed to me, plus I never thought about it. I never went there to eat. I didn't even know that they had Cinnamon Buns at the Main Street Bakery until they didn't anymore. Probably why I actually do lose weight when I go there.

yedliW

On our last trip, I got the refillable popcorn bucket. Refills were $1-1.50 (I think they are up to $2 now). The bucket is about the size of a bag of microwave popcorn. It also makes a nice souvenir (or what I plan to do this time, a nice way to spread the magic, give it to a kid getting off the ME bus as I am getting on..)

The ginormous cinnamon roll at Gastons (MK) is always on my list.

I also am a big fan of the ice cream sandwich.

Spoon full of Sugar

Original Poster
On our last trip, I got the refillable popcorn bucket. Refills were $1-1.50 (I think they are up to $2 now). The bucket is about the size of a bag of microwave popcorn. It also makes a nice souvenir (or what I plan to do this time, a nice way to spread the magic, give it to a kid getting off the ME bus as I am getting on..)

The ginormous cinnamon roll at Gastons (MK) is always on my list.

I also am a big fan of the ice cream sandwich.
What a wonderful idea...giving the bucket away! SO nice! :) Gaston's cinnamon roll -YES! My DS has a severe nut allergy...and this was the very first "safe" cinnamon roll he ever had anywhere outside of homemade - so good! We got it every morning (4) when we were in MK one vaca! Yum!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom