Best Florida theme park entrance?

Best entrance?

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
Which Florida theme park has the best entrance? Worst?

Magic Kingdom:
Our First Day Back in Magic Kingdom - Disney Tourist Blog

Epcot:
Generic, Triumphant, Uplifting Music Utilized for New EPCOT Main Entrance  Background Loop

Hollywood Studios:
DOWNLOAD: Audio Loop .Mp4 & 3Gp | NaijaGreenMovies, NetNaija, Fzmovies

Animal Kingdom:
How do you rank the lands in Animal Kingdom, and what is the best land?  (poll) | WDWMAGIC - Unofficial Walt Disney World discussion forums
Animal-Kingdom-Oasis-05 |
COVID-19: Closed, Disney World, Disneyland and Disney Cruise Line

Universal Studios Florida:
Production Central at Universal Studios Florida | Orlando Informer

Islands of Adventure:
Six Secrets of Universal's Port of Entry at Islands of Adventure
Islands of Adventure, Port of Entry, picture by Hamilton Pytluk | Universal  islands of adventure, Universal parks, Islands of adventure

Port of Entry at Universal's Islands of Adventure
Port of Entry at Universal's Islands of Adventure

SeaWorld Orlando:
Behind The Thrills | SeaWorld Orlando 2021 Guide: Theme Park Tips/Tricks,  Reviews Behind The Thrills

Busch Gardens Tampa:
Morocco area at Busch Gardens in Tampa Florida Stock Photo - Alamy

Legoland Florida:
Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 3.19.54 PM.png

Giss Neric

I think current Epcot (talking about entrance only) is pretty rad. The fountain, the flags and the the Spaceship Earth in the background is a total package. If only Zach Riddley would stop hyping up everything about Epcot.

Sbk1234

Admittedly, I've only been to the Disney parks in Florida, so my list may be based on incomplete information.
I said Magic Kingdom. Epcot is a close second. I love the view of the train station as you approach and the Mickey flower display. Then you walk through the short tunnels, and Main Street just opens up all around you, with the castle in the distance. Just perfect, in my opinion.

JIMINYCR

MK... looking up Main St towards the Castle. The look of the old style store fronts as well. Even if you count looking as soon as you pas the turnstiles., the train station and the colorful entrance way gives MK the win.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom