Best First Ride For A First Timer

horaceluke

Original Poster
I was talking to a friend is soon going on a first trip to wdw. They wanted to know 'what's the best first ride to go on?' and also 'The best place to eat to get the best of disney' I couldn't decide so what does everyone think?

Do they have a plan on what order they will be visiting the parks in? Do they have any ride restrictions (ex, fears, height/health requirements)?

Here's my picks based on what I feel WDW does best in each park:
MK - Haunted Mansion
Epcot - Soarin (I would have said Test Track, but haven't seen the new version yet)
DHS - Tower of Terror
DAK - Tie between Kilimanjaro Safaris (unique) and Expedition Everest (just plain fun!)

Keep in mind this list may not appeal to them at all if they have any restrictions.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I was talking to a friend is soon going on a first trip to wdw. They wanted to know 'what's the best first ride to go on?' I couldn't decide so what does everyone think?
I'd say Splash,Pirates and Tower of Terror. I think those 3 really are a good combination of theming , history and magic. Yes the best representation of technology meets imagination in my way too overblown opinion.lol

horaceluke

Original Poster
Do they have a plan on what order they will be visiting the parks in? Do they have any ride restrictions (ex, fears, height/health requirements)?

Here's my picks based on what I feel WDW does best in each park:
MK - Haunted Mansion
Epcot - Soarin (I would have said Test Track, but haven't seen the new version yet)
DHS - Tower of Terror
DAK - Tie between Kilimanjaro Safaris (unique) and Expedition Everest (just plain fun!)

Keep in mind this list may not appeal to them at all if they have any restrictions.

They have no restrictions, they still don't know what park to go to first either.

bmarkelon

I agree with the advice so far, when I read your question Splash and Pirates instantly come to mind. So I guess it depends on just how much thrill they want to start out with. If you asked this question to my DH, he would most likely answer Jungle Cruise.

Britt

Haunted Mansion. If not that, then I'd suggest the Haunted Mansion. If they want to pass on that then I would tell them to participate in the Haunted Mansion. If that still doesn't do it for them then I'd suggest leaving them at home.....
Lmao!!

coachwnh

call me crazy, but in MK Id say, Its a Small World. I still remember doing it the first time I was there (early 90s and 20 years old). I just kept saying to myself that this is what i thought Disney would be. In AK id say EE. Epcot SSE, again just because its the "ball." Soarin is my favorite though. In HS, TSMM.

BryceM

Magic Kingdom - Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain
Disney's Hollywood Studios - The Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror
Disney's Animal Kingdom - Kilamanjaro Safaris
Epcot - Spaceship Earth

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom