Best/ Favorite Animatronic?

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
I
Is Remy still there? I remember reading about him years ago, but thought he had departed. (I've never seen him, but I hadn't eaten at CdF in a long, long time.)
Unfortunately Remy's last appearance at Chefs de France was in late 2013.
I never saw it "in person". 😕
We will see him again when he comes back with his own ride ;)

KaliSplash

I supposed I'll go with Dad in COP. (He also seemed to appear in Mission to Mars in Tomorrowland, as well as in Horizons in Epcot.). But it IS hard to choose. Big Al in the Country Bears is also a fav

Heppenheimer

I supposed I'll go with Dad in COP. (He also seemed to appear in Mission to Mars in Tomorrowland, as well as in Horizons in Epcot.). But it IS hard to choose. Big Al in the Country Bears is also a fav
Yes! Because his name was Dr. Johnson in Mission to Mars, my family always referred to him as "Mr. Johnson" on all three attractions. My memory is probably wrong on this, but I could have sworn that before Jean Shepherd did the voice in CoP, the voice was very similar or perhaps even the same on all three.

mouse_luv

I'm going to have also put in an honorable mention for the suit of armor in the HM.

My fave retired animatronic was the fruit/veggies in Kitchen Kabaret. Esp the broccoli. Cha Cha cha!

JustAFan

All the animatronics in Radiator Springs Raceway in DCA are top notch. At WDW, although the ride is subpar in my opinion, Frozen Ever After has very good animatronics.

My favorite, though while not the best, is the sleeping monk on Spaceship Earth. I always get a kick out of that one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom