Best/ Favorite Animatronic?

The Grand Inquisitor

What do you think are the Best Animatronics in Disney? Or what are your favorites?

Carousel of Progress Dad? Sonny Eclipse? Mr. Potato Head? The Hilary Trump one? Does anything come close to the Shaman in NRJ?

(braces for Yeti talk)
Oof thats a hard one. There are so many including the muppets, the presidents, and the upcoming hondo ohnaka animatronic is amazing !

Kevin_W

I'm really excited to see the new AA's in SW:GE. The Shaman of songs is probably my favorite just because of the complexity of movement and the figure's quality.

After that, it's probably the droid scanning luggage in the line for Star Tours. (Does he have a name?)

WDWmazprty

So many to choose from! I love Sonny Eclipse for sure! There's also most of the ones in PoC especially the dog and the one pirate sitting on the bridge with his foot hanging over.

Paper straw fan

So many to choose from! I love Sonny Eclipse for sure!

Sonny E for sure. When we eat there typically my wife gets the food and I go secure a table. By now, it’s assumed that I’ll be sitting up near his stage!

Otherwise, the talking tiki statues in Tiki Room (pretty much everything in there)

Honorable mention to the blowfish in TLM with the “I just pharted” look on its face

Kevin_W

Three of my favorites:

- Abraham Lincoln at Hall of Presidents, MK
- Rennaisance period at Spaceship Earth, EPCOT
- Remy at Chefs de France, World Showcase, EPCOT

Is Remy still there? I remember reading about him years ago, but thought he had departed. (I've never seen him, but I hadn't eaten at CdF in a long, long time.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom