Best fastpass entrance to WDW rides.

donnylambb

Original Poster
Being a regular at the world I have noticed some of the fastpass lines are so much better constructed than others. My two favorites are Frozen and Splash Mountain. Even with the stand by lines over 120 minutes you get right on. My least favorite fastpass is soaring seems you still just stand there for long periods. Cant wait to hear from my fellow Disney nerds.

belledream

I always enjoy riding Space Mountain via FP because the long walk up and down the ramp, but whizzing by all the “starry skies” coupled with the tunnel music is a breeze. Then as you get closer to the loading dock, you hear the sounds of the track... that really gives me an adrenaline rush!

KCheatle

I think my favorite FP line is 7DMT. I feel like it is a quicker FP than others. I agree that it feels awesome to walk past everyone in the Space Mtn line, while listening to the awesome music, but then you can end up waiting quite a while once you merge. Splash is another good one for FP, because you don't merge until the loading dock.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
I always enjoy riding Space Mountain via FP because the long walk up and down the ramp, but whizzing by all the “starry skies” coupled with the tunnel music is a breeze. Then as you get closer to the loading dock, you hear the sounds of the track... that really gives me an adrenaline rush!

You may not have felt that way last Thursday lol.
Space was down much of the day and when we used our FP+ the line was out of the building and lined up down the block.
The SB line SAID 2 hours but it was like the SB line was the FP+ line and the FP+ line was the new SB line. We moved at a good pace but literally no one stopped in the SB line until the main section and only a couple switch backs were in play and the FP+ line had several switch backs.
It seemed comical that we were in the FP+ line.

belledream

You may not have felt that way last Thursday lol.
Space was down much of the day and when we used our FP+ the line was out of the building and lined up down the block.
The SB line SAID 2 hours but it was like the SB line was the FP+ line and the FP+ line was the new SB line. We moved at a good pace but literally no one stopped in the SB line until the main section and only a couple switch backs were in play and the FP+ line had several switch backs.
It seemed comical that we were in the FP+ line.
That’s a bummer! Thankfully, I have never experienced anything like that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom