Best Epcot Restaurant to View IllumiNations Fireworks

buddy9797

Original Poster
We are looking to watch the IllumiNations fireworks show from Epcot and was wondering if there was a restaurant in Epcot with seating that offered the best view of the show!

Not exactly sure if this it's possible to view the show from a restaurant.

IF NOT - are there any Disney Parks that offer the option to watch a fireworks show from restaurant seating??

GVentola

I've heard that Rose & Crown (UK pavilion), Spice Road Table (Morocco) and La Cantina de San Angel (Mexico) are good for viewing Illuminations. But that's not first hand knowledge on my part.

drwadadli

drwadadli said:
For me, the best view is Rose & Crown plus it is great to sit back, enjoy a Leaping Leprechaun and watch the laser and fireworks show.
FTFY
LOL....not a beer drinker?? Can you get that served without being in a souvenir glass??? The Leaping Leprechaun always sounded good but not willing to pay for a souvenir glass that I don't want.

Figgy1

Premium Member
LOL....not a beer drinker?? Can you get that served without being in a souvenir glass??? The Leaping Leprechaun always sounded good but not willing to pay for a souvenir glass that I don't want.
Nope not a beer drinker, allergic. I've always gotten it in a regular glass in the pub

bee

I prefer a Spice Road Table reservation about 45 minutes before the scheduled fireworks time. I arrive a few minutes early and request an outside table and have always gotten one.

I've also enjoyed the views from Tokyo Dining. I've eaten at both La Hacienda and Rose and Crown, but not during IllumiNations so I can't speak to the view.

JohnD

My rankings best to worst:
  1. Rose and Crown: Ask for a seat facing the lagoon. Best views anywhere
  2. Spice Road Table. Sit outside (boat dock side)
  3. La Cantina de San Angel (Mexico). It's a crap shoot. I got put at a table on the opposite wall from the window. I was bobbing my head up and down trying to view the fireworks through the window.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom