Best Epcot area deluxe?

dr_seeker

Original Poster
My GF reservation was canceled for next week, so now I'm exploring options for the rebooked vacation. Since RAT [should] be opening this summer, I'm looking at Beach Club and BoardWalk (Yacht doesn't have standard/garden view rooms available). Of those two resorts which is the best for quietness and convenience to Epcot/DHS/Busses to other parks? Best dining is also a plus.

belledream

I'd go with Beach Club. There are a good number of dining options in addition to Cape May/Beaches n Cream/Marketplace, when you factor in Yacht Club's restaurants. And of course, the options at Boardwalk are just a pleasant walk-around-the-lake away. Bus service may be shared whether you stay at BC or BW, and boat service always has multiple stops, but you can't beat walking to Epcot from Beach Club! That's the one given. :)

dr_seeker

Original Poster
I'd go with Beach Club. There are a good number of dining options in addition to Cape May/Beaches n Cream/Marketplace, when you factor in Yacht Club's restaurants. And of course, the options at Boardwalk are just a pleasant walk-around-the-lake away. Bus service may be shared whether you stay at BC or BW, and boat service always has multiple stops, but you can't beat walking to Epcot from Beach Club! That's the one given. :)
Thank you for the response! I was leaning towards BC and I think you sold me on it.

dr_seeker

Original Poster
So I booked BC before the 25% discounts came in but I've since canceled and I'll book YC today, since the rooms are 25% off compared to 20% off for BC.

piglet1

One thought in favor of the Boardwalk if you enjoy sitting outside on your balcony - some rooms at the Beach Club don't have one you can sit on. All the Boardwalk rooms have balconies.

surfsupdon

Yacht Club rooms all have full balconies. Spend the extra $7ish per night and get Garden View. Standards can potentially be really bad at YC/BC both.

lawdogNOLA

BC is outstanding. As noted BC does have balconies, but some of them are on the tiny side, standing room only. BC/YC is also pool paradise.

UNCgolf

I personally think the Boardwalk Inn is the nicest hotel, but I'd be happy staying at any of the resorts in the Boardwalk area (I think it's the best location at WDW).

As for dining, the best restaurants are closer to the Boardwalk Inn (Flying Fish may be the best restaurant at WDW period and it's right next to the Boardwalk Inn lobby), but all three hotels are so close together that it doesn't make much of a difference.

Horizons1

Beach Club is the best route to go. The resort is very relaxing, warm, and close to everything. I have the BGM for the resort on my phone and listen to it all the time. The place is just spectacular. If you want to go to the Boardwalk you can just walk across the path. Plus, the pool and drinks are amazing. You can spend all day there.

My girlfriend and I stayed there over the summer for a few days. We both enjoyed our stay very much.
34D4695D-E8E6-4929-9382-0A6F84F7A7CB.jpeg
EB675A14-F9BB-4FCA-8D08-0FD5371CE766.jpeg

TheDisneyDaysOfOurLives

In the Parks
Yes
My wife and I were talking about resorts for our trip next December and feel like we're probably staying at BC. Just felt like it has everything we would want/need.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
My GF reservation was canceled for next week, so now I'm exploring options for the rebooked vacation. Since RAT [should] be opening this summer, I'm looking at Beach Club and BoardWalk (Yacht doesn't have standard/garden view rooms available). Of those two resorts which is the best for quietness and convenience to Epcot/DHS/Busses to other parks? Best dining is also a plus.

I wouldn't be to worried about dining, if you stay at any of the hotels in that area it's an easy walk or boat ride to any other resort in the area for you meals. Don't over look some of the great dining options at the Swan and Dolphin.

DISR

YC has better room design than Beach Club and is essentially the same hotel. It appears most folks like the decor of the Beach Club better, but the YC has more balconies, and probably the best room design on property if that matters to you.

BASS

I don't think you can go wrong. However, if quietness is preferred, then Yacht/Beach > Boardwalk. The common areas in the Boardwalk are far more populated. (That said, the rooms themselves-and adjoining hallways-are quiet.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom