Best Drink at Club Cool

What is your favorite drink at Club Cool?

• Total voters

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
The best drink is definitely NOT the best tasting. Beverly is the "best" because it's so different that everyone knows about it and has fun with it.

Chrononymous

Watermelon...followed very closely by Krest...although they are both even better if you mix them!:p

We have a Mexican apple soda in stores here, that tastes a lot like the Lift apple.

Ashmgorm

There wasn't any of Smart Watermelon when I went the week of Easter so I never got to try it :(
I liked Mezzo Mix the best though.

JIMINYCR

This is gross but I found out that Krest kills congestion, friend of mine had a cold at Epcot and discovered that when he gargles it it cleared him up. Good to know if you need to survive a day in a park with a cold, I know how hard that can be.

I wonder what Beverly cures? Probably kills every known germ in the human system. I swore the first time I tasted it, it tasted like castor oil.

MissM

I love the Lift Apple. I've gotten other brands of Mexican apple sodas locally now and then and they're ok, but I love the Lift Apple the best.

Love's favorite is the Krest Ginger Ale. He always gets mad he can't buy a larger serving of it.

disneypearl

Smart Watermelon is my favorite. I usually have a couple of cups of it. I will always sample a few others too but no trip to Club Cool is over before also having one cup of Beverly. :)

FLDIS86

My boyfriend is Costa Rican and he loves that his country is represented at Epcot with Fanta Kolita; he looks forward to it everytime we go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom