• Tower of Terror

Votes: 26 27.7%
  • Other

Votes: 8 8.5%

• Total voters

riess424

Original Poster
What is the best Disney World ride?

Mine is space mountain because when you sit in front you dont know where you are turning and it is pretty scary to stick your arms up with bars whizzing by your head.

MonorailGreen

Favorite WDW Ride

Gotta give my props to Tower of Terror. :slurp: Don't get me wrong though... I love all the others but Tower of Terror is overall the best ride for everything (Wait Times, Thrill Factor, Theming, etc.) with Mission: Space a VERY close second :hammer:

CDS Disney

I would have to say Splash Mountian for me it is the best combination of stoytelling and a thrill ride. It payes it's dues to what made the company and shows the animatornics that made the parks unlike anything else at there creation.

General Grizz

The Best Walt Disney World attraction is the American Adventure.

The Best Lost Walt Disney World attraction is Horizons.

My Favorite Walt Disney World attraction is the Country Bear Jamboree, CoP tie.

My Favorite from the poll is Splash Mountain.

The Best from the poll is the Haunted Mansion.

meeko_33785

IMO, I think it's Tower of Terror. The theming is incredable, the story well thought of, the ride system innovative and different and the general ride experience is very fun. Can't get much better than that.

Grumpy56

I'd have to say TOT as well. Over all themeing and thrills make it a perennial favorite. I like Space Mountain a lot but I always compare it to the one at DL which is better so it doesn't top my list at WDW. Haven't ridden MS yet, but will in 7 days time. Yay!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

CAPTAIN HOOK

From the list you have compiled then TOT gets my vote. A small complaint is to be made that you didn't include Spaceship Earth as a named ride.
PS - indiana Jones - a ride :confused:

dae_woods

What's funny is...I am from Indy and don't like the Indy Speedway at all.lol I am old fashioned as well though and i like WEDWAY People Mover(TTA). I could sit on that thing for days.

"Now approaching....."

Matt and Kelly

Splash Mountain has always been my favorite since I was young.

I'd say Splash is 1a and Tower of Terror is 1b...I love that ride.

Expedition Everest rounds out my top three.

soarin' cisco

I have to go with Soarin'. While it's not a long ride it still is amazing. And from my standpoint it's quite a feat of Imagineering. But that is the mechanical engineer in me talking. :)

goodtimes5286

Dinosaur hands down for the 1st and foremost. MILF and ToT take silver together. Personally, I'd like working at ToT the best (b/c the main dude there sticks out in my mind as a total hero and I would LOVE to mess with guests all creapy like), but I really love going on MILF and what they've done with it. They only need to change 1 thing on milf though, maybe a coushin or 2 on the seats couldnt hurt.

Someone said something about the plastic last time and although it was fine for me, I can see peoples points. I mean how much money would dis have to spend to make it comfey? A thousand bucks of fluff is MORE then enough. Just buy 1 build a bear per seat and you've got it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom